Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She might just be cheering aswell with him.

Anyways, enough of Krankin sex life.

I dont wanna know.

Awe that's a bit unfair Dave we listen to you when you want to tell us about the skirt you chase.

What if he brings home videos is he allowed to post them?

a father says to his son i want to tell you the difference between POTENTIAL and REALITY
the son says ok
then the father says ok son what i want you to do is go and ask your mother if she would screw the mailman for $1,000,000
the son says ok
so the son asks his mother and comes back and says YES mum said she would
father says ok now go and ask your sister the same question
so he goes off and asks his sister and she says YES
the son goes back to his dad and says yes she would
the father says ok now go ask your brother the same question
the son goes and asks his brother and he says YES
the son goes back and tells his father the brother said yes
the father says ok now listen carefully POTENTIALLY our family is worth $3,000,000
but in REALITY our family has 2 sluts and a poofter

Yeah that's a romantic weekend, the missus lays on the bed unfulfilled and the blokes sitting on the bed beer in hand and watching the car racing.

Faaaarken hell...you blokes had my room tapped...bastards...you got me all worked out.
But i was being romantic...swapped the beer for some red.

I hope she re-filled the glass at the appropriate time to ensure the mood wasn't interrupted.

a father says to his son i want to tell you the difference between POTENTIAL and REALITY
the son says ok
then the father says ok son what i want you to do is go and ask your mother if she would screw the mailman for $1,000,000
the son says ok
so the son asks his mother and comes back and says YES mum said she would
father says ok now go and ask your sister the same question
so he goes off and asks his sister and she says YES
the son goes back to his dad and says yes she would
the father says ok now go ask your brother the same question
the son goes and asks his brother and he says YES
the son goes back and tells his father the brother said yes
the father says ok now listen carefully POTENTIALLY our family is worth $3,000,000
but in REALITY our family has 2 sluts and a poofter

:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: bloody funny ... potentially.

Why men can write advice columns

Attachments

• image-1130965450.jpg
    image-1130965450.jpg
    24.5 KB
Haha that would be funny!

My old neighbour once managed to swap a warm six pack that had been sitting behind the seat in the Effy about 8 months for a cold sick pack to get us home one day. The really annoying thing is the guy at the bottle shop didn't even bat an eye lid at the request, I've since tried doing the same thing and the guys always refuse....probably with reason but that's beside the point.

Can you come and pick up all our cows they are giving us the shits (in more ways than one) because they wont piss off and leave our half made fences alone.

I see you've had the old confusing answer before! We take a 6 week training course to learn that.

Latest posts

Back