Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate I wouldn't let someone I hated loose on our paddocks with a gun for fear of what would happen to them when our resident greeine got hold of them, so I couldn't do it to you even if you drive a D22 :sarcastic:

d22dave said:
Thought about shooting the trout at work the mongrels are that big and they swim past in the clear water rubbing it in

Let off a centrefire round with the muzzle under water. They'll be floating

Thought about shooting the trout at work the mongrels are that big and they swim past in the clear water rubbing it in

We used to shoot eels with the 30 06 years ago, hang em on a tree and blast them away, left an awful mess, still not sure why we did it but for some reason we did.

KraftyPg said:
Mate I wouldn't let someone I hated loose on our paddocks with a gun for fear of what would happen to them when our resident greeine got hold of them, so I couldn't do it to you even if you drive a D22 :sarcastic:

Okay you got
Me. I'll
Lend a hand first!

After being on the farm for 20 mins you'll quickly change your mind and see the roo as innocent and pleasant and be ready to shoot Mrs Greenie.

We used to shoot eels with the 30 06 years ago, hang em on a tree and blast them away, left an awful mess, still not sure why we did it but for some reason we did.

Because you could

We were shooting the wild little melons with the 22 for target practice while a mate kicked back in the front seat with the eyes closed so pulled the 308 out and shot a melon, Did he jump at the blast

I love too meat to much to worry about innocence. So does the pup. She needs her servings of roo

Because you could

We were shooting the wild little melons with the 22 for target practice while a mate kicked back in the front seat with the eyes closed so pulled the 308 out and shot a melon, Did he jump at the blast

We let the neighbours brother loose with the 30 06 one day shooting eels and he didn't allow for the kick, I've never seen a shoulder so black for so long as I did after that day...I know I am a sadist but it was F'n funny!

I need peace and quite when I'm working on the farm so if I was that way inclined there is about 5 other places I know I could find to shoot roos which wouldn't result in Mrs Greenie badgering the crap out of me.

I like my 308 but the 300wsm is the toy for now, nice and light and the 375 h+h i had to have because i wanted a gun with a wombat hole for a barrel, No point animals hiding behind trees with a 375 it goes through them and not much kick its more a push like a shotgun

It did and I bet 20 years on the prick still remembers it, but it wasn't like he wasn't used to guns just not used to that gun and didn't take the kick into account despite knowing he should have.

Yeah considering I have to be at the farm which is 40ks away in about 5 and a half hours bed is probably a good idea.

Night fellas. I dosed off already haha.
By the way. My .243 is my baby. Nice and soft drops
Anything i need to. 30-06 remi 7600 police edition for anything bigger than a small
Boar

Latest posts

Back