Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate have a good week without me.

No one talk to Dave so he doesn't get too far ahead of me in posts :big_smile:

Hap to tow the pootrol out of the swamp today stuck on its guts heavy pos pissy litle courier got it out after rev the ring out of it a snatch strap at work would be nice

Drove my mates Patrol ute the other day.

Even after having the TD42Ti worked. Its still a gutless POS engine.

The only thing I like about the ute is the body and the rest of the driveline.

The TD42Ti is a let down.

The 1HDFTE is a old design by todays standards, but shits all over the TD42.

The TD42Ti is slightly more advanced the the 62 Series Landcruiser 12HT.

Atleast the 12HT doesn't tend to overheat though.

Haha if only! It was at some Tiny reception winery! Couldn't fit 150 people.
Useless town that hunter valley. Best part was tasting cheese!
All I wanted to do was hit the bush trails!

I hate the vinyards. There about 30km's from here and have only been wine tasing like twice.

Hit a few kangaroos on those roads though.

The Watagans has some good tracks.

Dave said:
I hate the vinyards. There about 30km's from here and have only been wine tasing like twice.

Hit a few kangaroos on those roads though.

The Watagans has some good tracks.

Yeah I almost took out one roo on the way up. If I had the Mrs with me she would have made me go bush. But my wig family aren't interested.

We've got to fence off a group of trees that a heap of roos use as their home, that might be an interesting day.

"that" fencing isn't going very well. The prick who got the deal to supply all the gear screwed up and couldn't get all he promised so not everything is on site yet but we've been building goat fences this week because someone decided goats and goat wool is easy money and the house block needs a lawn mower.

Weather and a lazy arse assistant were fighting with us today but tomorrow we are on site at first light to locate some concrete water troughs while we have a small mini dig machine donated to us. Might actually start the real fencing bit early next week.

Latest posts

Back