Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but I'm off line for 5 days after tonight so he's going to be at 10K by the time I get home.

Be even higher if I have to go straight to work, because I wont be on much if we are fencing for 6 weeks. Someone else will have to take my place and keep Dave occupied.

Everyone will have to lift their game then to keep Dave occupied, Krafty your the computer tech can,t you write a program to keep random Krafty posts poping up:sarcastic:

I could be like others and get internet on my phone but I refuse to do such things. so Dave will have to play with himself....and his sandpaper

I might actually enjoy queuing up in the truck now,

plenty, take your pick...Monash, Tulla, Ring road, Bolte bridge, W/gate fwy......................................................................................................................................., have fun

The day I start using the net on a screen smaller than 15 inches is the day I stop using the net. Mobile internet be fooked I don't even like it when my phone rings let alone telling me I have email.

Like you wont miss me Krankin.

Remember I offered you a lollipop the other day when I drove through your neck of the woods on the way home, you be mean and that lollipop will be half sucked.

plenty, take your pick...Monash, Tulla, Ring road, Bolte bridge, W/gate fwy......................................................................................................................................., have fun

I love the stinking toll ways you have to f#$kin pay to be held up by road works, How does that work

KraftyPg said:
40W 10?

Although if it's too large he might not need any

5-30 Low Ash so after burning it isn't too smokey.

That's also true. Some blue tack should
Sort that out

Latest posts

Back