Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working! Playing catch up after taking the week off for the Muster..... But tomorrow I'm going on my first club run to Bago up near Wauchope. Should be interesting as the trip leader is in a lifted etc. GQ!

Cheers Brad

Gotta go pick up a new set of headlight protector's.

The ones on now have been destroyed by rocks.

Ill post a few pics later, ute needs a service and wash to.

Oh and Josh, you would be running out of things to add wouldn't you. Haha.

Brad, should be a good trip, haven't been out near Wauchope in ages.

Bloody nice area, wouldn't mind a run up to The Barrington Tops again or The Wattagans.

All good.

He'll never catch up, he's not that quick.

Plus he has fences to do.

What are you up today Jimmy ?

All good.

What are you up today Jimmy ?

actually, i shouldnt be on here as i am sposed to be packing NOW, taking the 22 at around lunch time today and heading off to Beechworth for the night with the ball & chain then 2moz a bit of sightseeing over to Bright and lunch there, then up the Mt Buffalo and prolly home after that...

and you son...

You old romantic, who would of thought.

Your cover is blown now.

Umm, gotta go into Newy soon and pick up a new set of headlight protectors. The old one's have seen much better days.

Ute needs a wash and a service and then might catch up with the ex, still talk a fair bit.

Probably hit the pub tonight.

Should be a good night.

You old romantic, who would of thought.

Your cover is blown now.

Umm, gotta go into Newy soon and pick up a new set of headlight protectors. The old one's have seen much better days.

Ute needs a wash and a service and then might catch up with the ex, still talk a fair bit.

Probably hit the pub tonight.

Should be a good night.

Yeah...I'm not total BASTARD.....she thinks otherwise tho..

have fun 2nite...I'll b having some vino's with dinner 2nite and of course the traditional Old No7:cheers!:

Whats everyone up to today ?

Just finished locating 4 concrete water troughs for the new farm. 1200KG's the big ones were, bloody Kubota only has a 1000kg bucket on it so we had to go and get another tractor with a bigger bucket. Got a mini dig loader for nix this weekend so we started at sparrows fart this morning and flattened each site and dragged the tanks into position, now apparently we have to wait a week and a half for the dickhead plumber to come back and get his measurements to run the pipes.

Congrats on the 9000 post whore but you're right I wont be catching up any time soon, you are too hard to catch because you have this thing called knowledge where you can answer posts with helpful insight, I just talk crap when the opportunity arises....or when it doesn't

hey guys, got my net on laptop up and running again (being using iphone) just wanted to be part if the nav chat, i love 4wd, but not many people down here to go with, hope to meet some of you guys soon

Aussie Frontier and the other Canberra boys are about your closest, drive to Canberra and look for the silver gleam of sun reflecting off chrome and you'll find Aussie he's probably still polishing that bullbar :big_smile:

I'm about 400ks away, that's kind of close!

Dammit the V8's are on a again and Krankin and Biscuits aren't here to offer up some comedic interludes, bit slack of them really.

Yeah I know he's really letting the team down. Although given the number of US drivers in todays race I would reckon it would be a perfect opportunity for him to pick on some other forms of racing.

Yeah that's a romantic weekend, the missus lays on the bed unfulfilled and the blokes sitting on the bed beer in hand and watching the car racing.

Latest posts

Back