Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget race cars. Bendigo had a holden day at racecourse today, was some nice cars getting around old statesman,s lc/lj torana,s.

Anyone else watching the V8's? It's a boring old race today, there is obviously some good driving out there but it is just cars going around in a circle at the moment.

I was in several taxi's over the weekend.

They weren't racing.

However we have got a cab driver to pull off a line locker before.

Nope. Foot on the brake and the other on the accelerator.

Get the Mrs to get a video of you trying it Tony.

I was in several taxi's over the weekend.

They weren't racing.

However we have got a cab driver to pull off a line locker before.

Well I suppose that's better than being in several divvy vans, but from what you told me that was only last weekend :sarcastic:

Pull off a line locker in a cab? What sort of cabs do you have up there, most of our cab drivers have enough trouble finding one pedal at a time let alone both.

Tough Dog front sus has arrived. Canopy frame completed and painted. Canopy roof bent and ready to fit, canvas next. UHF maybe going in this weekend.

Well I suppose that's better than being in several divvy vans, but from what you told me that was only last weekend :sarcastic:

Pull off a line locker in a cab? What sort of cabs do you have up there, most of our cab drivers have enough trouble finding one pedal at a time let alone both.

Divvy vans, my memory sucks. Cant remember what I did a week ago.

Most of the cabs up here are Falcons, they'll do it.

Tough Dog front sus has arrived. Canopy frame completed and painted. Canopy roof bent and ready to fit, canvas next. UHF maybe going in this weekend.

Pics ?

Divvy vans, my memory sucks.

The modern divvy van is some heavy fibreglass body on the back of various vehicles. Being last aware of the old steel cage construction, we initially thought the police must have suddenly enlarged their dog squad with luxury kennels on wheels.

Apparently they are banned from chases as they have a tendancy to roll over on the holden/ford chassis they are attached to.

The modern divvy van is some heavy fibreglass body on the back of various vehicles. Being last aware of the old steel cage construction, we initially thought the police must have suddenly enlarged their dog squad with luxury kennels on wheels.

Apparently they are banned from chases as they have a tendancy to roll over on the holden/ford chassis they are attached to.

Ahhhh the dog box.

Gotcha. Na, never been arrested.

Despite what Krafty thinks. Done some stupid shit when I was younger, but never got caught.

Things like bending street signs etc.

Has anyone got some fuses I can borrow :sarcastic:

Over the last 5 years or so my cars have had just about every fuse ever made in the damn things yet now I want some of the bigger blade fuses do you think I can find my stash of the bloody things. I've got enough here somewhere that I should never run out of any size but I can't find the big blade fuses, guess I'm going to have to go and visit SuperCrap.....there goes my day!

Now there is an idea, I don't need to drop as many IQ points going into the hardware shop as I do going into SCA.

Latest posts

Back