Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My workshop is in Brendale too, if you get a break give me a shout.

Cheers
Matt

I posted a reply the other day but it seems to have disapeared to the "Xfiles" dept...

I was sayin sorry mate havent been able to get around to you even though your shop is around the corner, have been working all over the west and southern burbs and a bit further and getting back with only time for a quick spruce up and time to get a meal at the Eatons Hill Tavern and Warner Tavern.
Will try again as there is a need for us up there again over the next month and a half though we alternate the guys going up and fly home for weekends.

:cheers!:

Cya's next tues.....off to a mates 2nite and 0630 flight out to Townsville for the V8's:3gears::3gears::3gears:

GO HOLDEN

I posted a reply the other day but it seems to have disapeared to the "Xfiles" dept...

I was sayin sorry mate havent been able to get around to you even though your shop is around the corner, have been working all over the west and southern burbs and a bit further and getting back with only time for a quick spruce up and time to get a meal at the Eatons Hill Tavern and Warner Tavern.
Will try again as there is a need for us up there again over the next month and a half though we alternate the guys going up and fly home for weekends.

Yeah mate not a problem. Have fun at the V8's ya lucky bugger!

Had a great day & night in Townsville .....weather is perfect atm and the fairer sex out last night....well what can I say.....PERFECTION

You can say alot...but if your at the V8's can you go and say to Tony Cochran that he's a dickhead and he deserves to have a red hot poker shoved up his arse for putting overseas races ahead of regional Australian races.

You can say alot...but if your at the V8's can you go and say to Tony Cochran that he's a dickhead and he deserves to have a red hot poker shoved up his arse for putting overseas races ahead of regional Australian races.

He can have my size 11 AT right up his clacker and a big PFFFFT for not having an after race concert on sunday....WTF

.:rant::rant::rant:

According to yesterdays paper Symmons Plains goes next year and Winton goes the year after with the big idea being that tracks have to go to make way for 6 international races.

Winton is one of only two tracks in the country where camping is still permitted on the in field and is still a test track for Victorian teams and they think the overseas dollars are more important than that. Bet all those local suppliers who are sponsoring these events and teams love seeing their ads over seas where the financial gain from exposure can be counted in cents.

I think those tracks are getting way behind both in safety and facilities too. Even Phillip island is a joke compared to a lot of the international circuits. It's only a matter of time before we lose motogp from there.

So instead of putting their money into overseas racing for an Australian event the should put some of it into keeping local race tracks running. I know that the venues also have to put money in themselves and thankfully for most tracks there is race events most other weekends during the year to keep them ticking over but it still wouldn't hurt if AVESCO were more interested in local events rather than overseas dollars.

They should also put some money into getting decent race officials, what a joke that Tander incident was coming into pit lane. If the rule exists it should exist for everyone, sure it would have meant Whincup was out in the lead by himself and not as much of a competitive end to the race but rules are rules and everyone else doing it this year has been screwed. Bet even after their meetings tonight there wont be any major punishment because they will be reluctant to take points from him and even if they decided on a fine it's hardly punishment.

Back from 4 perfect days in FNQ....
arrived
Fri........Brekky and checking out the local watering holes,
Sat.... 'as above' & some of the night life,
Sun......see photo's :big_smile:
Mon......same as Fri and a tour of the RAAF base.

Hard life for some

PERFECT...

Attachments

• P1010879.jpg
    P1010879.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010884.jpg
    P1010884.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 48
  • P1010885.jpg
    P1010885.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 53
  • P1010887.jpg
    P1010887.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 42
'and....

some proof we did some other thing than the above...

Attachments

• P1010868.jpg
    P1010868.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 54
  • P1010882.jpg
    P1010882.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 46
  • P1010888.jpg
    P1010888.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 50
  • P1010892.jpg
    P1010892.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 48
Atleast you don't carry those hooters in your shorts....oh no that's right those sort of people turn up at motorcycle racing :sarcastic:

There is no accounting for taste and the older you get the worst your taste gets.

The old man wants a ute for the farm, he's sick of the Crewman being covered in mud and cow shit and having tools and shit bounce around in the tub but I'm sure old ages has screwed up his brain cells. He actually thinks a second hand D22 is what he wants.

Old people really are silly, I've told him he'd be better off buying a Great Wall than sinking to the depths of D22 ownership but he said he's just not worried that people will be embarrassed to ride in the car with him.

See your old man has taste.

He might just covert you with that fine piece of engineering.

I'm too busy laughing at him for being a dickhead and wanting to own a D22 but there is a lot more to the story than just buying a D22. As far as I am concerned in buying second hand anything he's settling for something rather than getting what he wants and that to me means he wont be happy in the long run. He's been kidding himself for 6 years the Crewman was a good purchase and now he's going to settle on a vehicle just because it's priced right.

He wouldn't tell me but he's only looking at $12K and it's car yard prices because I think he's only been looking at Vic sales on carsales. All started out because his neighbour is selling a Rangy for $9k which is a bomb and he considered buying it, so then he looked on the web for Rangy's realised he could get a half decent one for the same price, found Pathy's in the 2000 year bracket of the same value, then found Yota massively over priced.

I told him to go looking at D22 and he reckons he's found a dual cab tray back for $12K but I know nothing more about it. I'm just hoping he comes to his senses and even if it's a D22 buy a new one, get rid of the Crewman and use the dual cab for everything rather than just buy someone elses problems have three cars and only use the crewwie for holidays.

Latest posts

Back