Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 days left as a Navara owner. Its been fun. Got to give it a good clean out tommorrow, I pick up the new Patrol monday arvo. I'm looking forward to the nice smooth ride and the auto lol.

Mines being traded in pretty much as it is, with locker, bars, canopy etc, so will hopefully be bought by a 4wder, not a soccer mum. We might see the new owner on here at some time. I will hang around here and still come on some runs if a patrol is allowed haha, I have met some nice people on here and it is good entertainment.

Good luck Matt.

Like I said in the text the other day. We want pics.

While in Perth recently i had the D40 fully detailed. My baby now looks and smells new again. I'm now relucted to take it back up north.

Trying to talk the misses into letting me get a Chip-It chip while i'm down here.

Dave, she's a woman. Pretty sure they know everything! At least my missus does. How's that old joke go.... I married Miss Right, I just didn't know her other name was Always.

My sister in laws brought me a t-shirt with that on it 6 months after I married their sister.

The worst thing is that they also brought me T-shirts with
"Every town needs it's own idiot, when are you returning home."
and
"If you can't speak English don't dribble your shit to me"

If I'm not going to get beaten up by the missus for telling everyone she's always right I'm going to be beaten up by town idiots and immigrants. Just as well I haven't written them into the will.

Mind you back in the late 80's early 90's a mate and I got told by a copper in the city to turn our shirts inside out because mine advertised S.O.D.'s first album with the Stormtrooper on the front and the album title on the back, and the mate had a shirt advertising Overkill's "We Don't care what you say" on it.

New car is now 5 days old, suspension lift is ordered, scan gauge ordered today, dual battery and UHF going in on Tuesday..... And I said I wasn't going to go crazy on this car hahaha......

I got a set of steel rims that have ever been used for the patrol today cheap as chips, bring on the muddies!!! Haha

Mind you back in the late 80's early 90's a mate and I got told by a copper in the city to turn our shirts inside out because mine advertised S.O.D.'s first album with the Stormtrooper on the front and the album title on the back, and the mate had a shirt advertising Overkill's "We Don't care what you say" on it.

Reading this out loud and the wife starts singing the songs from sod. Colour full they are

Look out you Brisbanite's,
I'll be up there all next week helping out our Qld division...

"Mexicans from the south rescue the north again"...:sarcastic:

I'll keep an eye out for some nav.asia stickers on vehicles..

:cheers!:

What area are you heading to mate?

our Qld office is in Brendale, I'm staying at a villa in Warner.
Not 100% on the job locations yet, though whispers were some down to Gold coast...I would say though prolly all over and everwhere south of the office, will know exactly on monday, roughly about 3-4 jobs per day/ telstra mobile shelters.

Take your bowls hat, checked shorts and loafers and you'll fit right in with the rest of the Mexicans that have headed north to QLD.

spewin cant take my rifles...there's a few SF's to the west of our villa not too far away.

bowls is the new black I hear.

Latest posts

Back