Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just like coming full circle in 25 odd years.

+1. I can not wait to get the 2" of water across the back yard again from it bucketing down really hard. We are on the spine of a ridge, so that gives you some idea of how hard it has come down here.

Lol, might also be a pile of "flood damage" vehicles for sale as well from the new car storage down steam.

Here comes the Rain!
Should make Christmas interesting, heading up from Brissy to Hervey Bay, coming back for the local football game at Suncorp :fans: (Roar v Gold Coast) on Boxing day arvo.
If it rains as much as it is being predicted I'll be lucky to be home by New Years.
Oh well still 3 more weeks of Holidays :cheers!::dancing:

For once they reckon Melbourne is going to have the pick of the weather for Chrissie day (unless you like it hot and you can go to Perth for 38 Degrees and higher up north obviously). We haven't had as much rain as other parts of the country and quite frankly we don't need it, especially if those urban monkeys learn how to use water instead of wasting it and stealing ours to make up the short fall, but I'm still over all the wet stuff. All the drying out the farms had done in past weeks is now wasted and there is 3 inches of mud before the solid ground, the grass is un-drivable with anything less than a tractor and the cows insist on wearing water wings so they can float away if the rain doesn't stop. Gimme Bloody Sunshine!!!

I'm a web designer and computer support guru I thought it was already revealed that i sit here all day on the computer.

That must be uncomfortable.:sarcastic:

You obviously haven't kept up to date with the new attachments and strap ons....I mean add ons, have you!

I must have missed that revelation,

though, I reckon we could come up with a few other descriptions.

It's a self made revelation but I'm ok with it...as I am also ok with other ones you can come up with providing the are good ones, immature ones like D40 driver, deadbeat, poof and gay don't do it for me but ones with a bit of thought used I'm often happy to add to my CV.

You obviously haven't kept up to date with the new attachments and strap ons....I mean add ons, have you!

It's a self made revelation but I'm ok with it...as I am also ok with other ones you can come up with providing the are good ones, immature ones like D40 driver, deadbeat, poof and gay don't do it for me but ones with a bit of thought used I'm often happy to add to my CV.

Ok then...

:idea:I spose "TOP KNOB" is up for grabs soon isnt it.:big_smile:

I enjoy seeing the letters "MCSE" after a computer tech's name on their business card. It makes the card an instant throw-away.

"Must Call Somebody Else".

I'm okay with that too, thanks for the warning.

:idea:I spose "TOP KNOB" is up for grabs soon isnt it.:big_smile:

You could be right I don't remember when it was actually awarded but it makes sense to put in the effort in advance, you can just hope for last minute votes.

"Must Call Somebody Else".

If only they would call someone else but typical christmas time comes and people start looking to spend money on their IT budgets and think while their own staff are on holidays IT staff are available to do work.

Hey Krafty,
have you had any locusts over your way....
just wondering wether to put a screen over the front for when i drive to Lakes in a few days.

Aint seen a single one. They can't fly over the mountains to get to us :smile:

Ok, good then, don't really like impeding the airflow up front.

seems the buggars are staying up northern Vic.
the work van gets covered when i work up at Mt. Stanley the last few months mostly 'tween Wang and Beechworth.

We are lucky down here, no idea if they can fly over mountains but it's the excuse we've been using to keep our farming partner's missus quite on the subject. As much as they have told us to be vigilant there are very few farmers down here who are worried about them. Apparently they have been spotted in the outer eastern burbs but they have been few and far between and as yet I don't even think there has been a reported sighting this far down.

With this southerly wind they might all get blown back up to NSW.

Latest posts

Back