Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick one. What suspension would you choose out of bilsteins or efs. Got a quote today similar price not sure which way to go.

Check out the appropriate sections (D22 or D40) there is many threads comparing suspension and members thoughts on each.

Had to laugh at the media this morning reporting about how bad Collingwood supporters are when a kid under 10 is caught on camera flipping the bird. Like any other club doesn't have kids that age that know how to use the bird.

Had to laugh at the media this morning reporting about how bad Collingwood supporters are when a kid under 10 is caught on camera flipping the bird. Like any other club doesn't have kids that age that know how to use the bird.

While you are correct about kids flipping the bird. I did see that while watching the game, And it was not good to see a kid do that. If i caught my kid doing that i would crack him one

While you are correct about kids flipping the bird. I did see that while watching the game, And it was not good to see a kid do that. If i caught my kid doing that i would crack him one

i just went and cracked my son just incase he thinks he can do that, you know a pre-emptive crackin......... haha

I'm not saying it's right but unless the kid has a mullet, tatts and moccasins it's not specifically a Collingwood trait. Mind you if the worst my kid does at 10 is flip the bird I'm not sure I'll be too worried.

Latest posts

Back