Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the gangland killings and trials were on on, the cops had someone in witness protection in Daylesford. They must have not liked this person because we all knew about it, and if they didnt know i told them,lol. Small town and the cops go into the local wanna be gangster owners takeaway shop everynight, they even had more cops watching the house from the local hospital

I was too busy watching the Olympic opening ceremony :rofl2:

Actually given the rules and regs those idiots at the IOC make up I might just have broken 300 different laws by using the word Olympic.

Na not at all.

White Aboriginals were claiming to be hard done by.

This women laughed at them and said why do you claim to be only aboriginal, when your clearly more European.

Something I have been saying for ages.

Another girl said she wanted to be accepted as Aboriginal only because if she fails the Police training test, she gets a second go and support for 6 months.

Yet, everyone else has to wait 12 months and gets no assistance.

!@#$ing disgrace.

I am all for helping the people who generally need it, but Andrew Bolt nailed it.

I know how much you love him Krafty.

On the point he got sued over, everyones been thinking that for years.

That aboriginal lady said it all best.

There was a white guy on there claiming to be aboriginal.

He looked like he grew up in the UK with his pasty white skin.

Id like to see, anyone 51% European get no aboriginal benefits.

However, if I wa PM. No one would get any special treatment, it would be get off your arse and work to survive.

Latest posts

Back