Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read through this entire thread, it probably wont stop the boredom but it will make sure you never complain about being bored again.

Oh it's all entertaining (because we wrote it and we are entertaining) but once you've read it once I doubt you'd want to admit to boredom again incase someone suggested you read it again.

If you ever get that bored again read Fatboys random chat thread although a word of warning he does ruin it occasionally with some talk about a ute.

Well what a great weekend, I got gout!! Woke up with a sore big toe yesterday morning, struggled through the day but didn't do much at all today. Far out it hurts!!!!!

Cheers without the beers, Brad

Well what a great weekend, I got gout!! Woke up with a sore big toe yesterday morning, struggled through the day but didn't do much at all today. Far out it hurts!!!!!

Cheers without the beers, Brad

Sounds like gout mate. Stay off the hops, drink litres of water and try chomping down on big amounts of vitamin C. Also, eat something that gives you the trots, shitting your guts out sometimes helps.

Def gout. Got some magic pills from the Dr and spent today in the office because to uncomfortable with a shoe on to work. (ok, to tell the truth it hurt too much to put a shoe on!) Comming good now although after a bit of reading today I believe I can expect to get it again. I won't be looking foreward to that I can tell you.

Cheers Brad

We suffer from gout because my mother in law has it :big_smile:

I couldn't say "it's a problem you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy" but it's not the best medical issue a person could have.

Worst part for me is sitting around (because it really is painful) knowing all that work I have to do isnt getting done.

Latest posts

Back