Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah never heard of that song.

On another note, I hope no one here was the victim of those arseholes in brissie who stole a D22 and broke into several shops/businesses over night.

It's no joking matter what they did but if they'd stolen a D40 they'd have got away :sarcastic:

It's no joking matter what they did but if they'd stolen a D40 they'd have got away :sarcastic:
:rofl2:

From a casual observation, reading some threads, there seems to be genuine angst amoungst some people regarding the D22/D40 thing. That's usually the cue to hightail it out of there.

Much more enjoyable to be a lover, not a fighter.

Mr Krafty, you must be at a loose end today?

As far as i know the D22-D40 rivalry is all just good hearted banter and anyone taking it seriously is taking it too far, but I can only speak from where I sit.

I am a bit, can't be bothered being out at the farm today, am doing a bit of admin stuff for my other businesses but it's definitely a slow Friday.

Did the earth move for you Krafty???

must have been a power failure in Moe last night and the whole town had a shag....4 point something on the richter.
Imagine the volume of centerlink baby bonus payments next year.

Did the earth move for you Krafty???

Nah seems to have gone the other way this time. No one I have talked too on this side of Moe felt it (mind you I haven't spoken to everyone on this side of Moe).

Apparently there has been over 130 aftershocks since the one last month and most of them are getting reported around Moe, I'm actually thinking Moe hasn't been in the news for quite a while and this reporting of after shocks is just their way of reminding people they still exist.

Latest posts

Back