Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old man put a small pot belly in his and has since added a $15 Kmart fan on a thermo control so that the fan automatically comes on when the heater warms up and runs for either a set time every so often or runs until the temp drops. He just burns small off cuts and bits of pallets etc and his 7bay shed is like an oven after an hour or two some days.

Leaning towards a woodheater, either make it out of brake drums or buy one, theres a nice looking brake drum style heater on ebay has ash box on the bottom and a big lid that swings out of the way

My oldman got a good deal on his, the box is only about 30cm x 50cm and about 30cm high and he brought it without a flue but even by the time he brought the flue I think he only spent about $150

Leaning towards a woodheater, either make it out of brake drums or buy one, theres a nice looking brake drum style heater on ebay has ash box on the bottom and a big lid that swings out of the way

A bloke in Ballarat makes the brake drum ones and sells them on ebay.

I actually don't like working in the old mans shed with the heater going some days because it's like the middle of summer and too friggen hot, but he's an old fart so it suits him :big_smile:

dont want a sauna, just make it comfortable to get out there and keep busy. Was out there the other night putting a guard back on the boys ute and it,s just to bloody cold,

I've always found heaters in shed to be good if you can control it and not make it too hot but as soon as you need to keep any doors open or have people coming in and out the heat has to be too high to maintain warmth.

Hey Dave, how was the gun show??? I wanted to go but had to start work at 10:30 :(

Was alright fair bit of old militaria, but that's always worth a look. Main thing I wanted to see was a cz with a Kevlar stock which I did, thinking about putting the same stock on my 375 h+h

Was alright fair bit of old militaria, but that's always worth a look. Main thing I wanted to see was a cz with a Kevlar stock which I did, thinking about putting the same stock on my 375 h+h

Nice one. I was thinking of going before work but wouldn't have had much time to look around. Then I decided to sleep in instead.

Latest posts

Back