Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I'll have to employ someone to do the wringing out this time, I can be expected to be the shoulder and have time to wring out the soppy blankets as well.

Sheeettt I'm glad we haven't had that much rain, at one stage they were predicting 50mm for us and we were starting to wonder where we'd pick the new slab up from but I think they were being a tad over dramatic when they claimed those figures.

Bye for another year Townsville...boarding now for Tulla.....been a great 7 days....love it here.

Back to the big freeze...brrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by a moderator:
And maybe home doesn't want you back :ha:

Dave: It's not like you had time to put it on this weekend so you don't really need it this weekend anyway :sarcastic:

Yeah they even reckon we could be in for some hail. Sounds like a great weekend to be somewhere else.

could always put the winch back together

Yeah but unless the shed has a heater it's probably going to be too cold out there this weekend. Think I might try and modify a few PVR's this weekend and then on Sunday I get to say GGF (oops I mean goodbye) to the mother in law.....I'm even considering following her to the airport just to make sure she friggen goes!!

Beer and cashews, my footy team is winning and my missus just finished reading 50 Shades of Grey! How good are Friday nights?

Yeah but unless the shed has a heater it's probably going to be too cold out there this weekend. Think I might try and modify a few PVR's this weekend and then on Sunday I get to say GGF (oops I mean goodbye) to the mother in law.....I'm even considering following her to the airport just to make sure she friggen goes!!

no heater in the shed, been thinking about what sort of heater to put in there, diesel spitfire instant heat, Or put a wood heater in the corner

Most of the women I know that have read that book reckon it's complete and utter crap, but none of them admit to being suckered into buying it because of hype.

no heater in the shed, been thinking about what sort of heater to put in there, diesel spitfire instant heat, Or put a wood heater in the corner

My old man put a small pot belly in his and has since added a $15 Kmart fan on a thermo control so that the fan automatically comes on when the heater warms up and runs for either a set time every so often or runs until the temp drops. He just burns small off cuts and bits of pallets etc and his 7bay shed is like an oven after an hour or two some days.

Latest posts

Back