Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't say male or female pork so how can you just jump to the gay conclusion? You seem a little too free and easy with your gay and homo comments I think you have something to hide.

Nah there is something deeper you are hiding. You need to see a shrink to bring those feelings out and get in touch with your manly feelings.

If I was invited to take photos I wouldn't just share it with anyone. $5.95 membership and $25.00 per image downloaded.

Being in a hurry, careless, forgetful or all 3, I put a wee little dent in my bonnet by closing with the palm of the hand. At least I think it was me?

Hate bonnet protectors because they end up causing more damage than they prevent however thought it might be a good idea as it would stop me pushing on the edge of the bonnet.

They are listed on ebay for 66 odd dollars from a dealer in Bundoora but I thought I would go see my dealer because he is a good guy.

Rather than look on his puter, he looked in the little book they use when you buy a car & they price up the accessories. You know, the top secret one, the one they hold close to their chest & open just enough for them to read before hurriedly closing.

Now I am not sure whether he said they were $110 or $120 because it nearly sat me on my ar$e. He said they owed him $110.

The only thing I have not bought from him is the turn indicator/fog light switch because I did not want him to know I had been rooting around with the electrics but I won't be a dick head either & pay nearly double for the bonnet protector because they service my car & I don't want to offend him.

Check that he wasn't talking about the silver ones. The smoked ones should be around $75 from a dealer, my last trade quote was under $50 for the smoked ones.

There is a few for sale on Ebay, a guy in Berri SA used to be the cheapest but I never followed up with just how they got posted and the likelihood of them arriving in one piece. You'd expect they should but you just never know.

Nah it was the smoked one he quoted on and he looked a bit further down the page & told me they were all the same price (assuming he was referring to the clear).

Anyway I said the only thing I didn't buy from him was the turn indicator/fog light switch. Probably should have said the only "genuine" accessory I didn't buy from him. Forgot about the non-genuine towbar, canopy, bullbar, driving lights :sorry3:

OMG, Masterchef is back on the telly. The girls here will be glued to the thing for months.

Being in a hurry, careless, forgetful or all 3, I put a wee little dent in my bonnet by closing with the palm of the hand. At least I think it was me?

Hate bonnet protectors because they end up causing more damage than they prevent however thought it might be a good idea as it would stop me pushing on the edge of the bonnet.

I never push on my bonnet - ever, and I've got the retention strap to deal with too.

I lower my bonnet, attach the strap, then hold the bonnet up about 150mm and let it go. Suction* does the rest and it closes perfectly EVERY time.

* Scientists have been lying to us for years. There is no such thing as gravity - the earth sucks.

Joe I'd say your parts guy is looking at the wrong things because there is no way the smoked protector is that dear. I can't find my last quote from Nissan which shows their retail price for the smoked one but it's nowhere near that high.

Maybe your right or maybe he was quoting the fitted price, although he is a very experienced operator :wink:

Most likely won't bother asking them for prices in future despite the misguided sense of obligation.

Latest posts

Back