Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah thought i would find you here..

do ya reckon i should put air bags on?????? i just thought if my chassis do bend from all the crazy welding then maybe with the airbags they will bend them self back....... mmmmmmmmm

and if your chassis bends can i fit 305 75 16 on my ute then:popcorn1:

I have to get up early and put the air bags on the front end of the Nav......... or am i doing it wrong???????

Night mate.

I have to get up early and put the air bags on the front end of the Nav......... or am i doing it wrong???????

Night mate.

You need front and back bags. When the rear bends pump the front to max plus 61 psi and it will straighten itself while you drink coffee

Woohoo more cheap garbage I could do with out from the farm days. I honestly don't know what I'd do with all this useless garbage.

What and let them share the joy of having shelves full of shit that will get used "one day" That's unlikely.

Speaking to the Gallagher rep today, damn their prices for electric fence stuff are high, they make good stuff but some of it is really hard to justify.

Anybody tried those Lightning Fence Droppers? They sent me a sample pack years ago but I have never used them because they are only 5 strand & I need 7

I remember the plastic fence dropper bloke BS on to me one day that the plastic ones only bend if they are touching the ground. Yeah right. Some of them at home are bent like bananas & they are nowhere near the ground.

Anyway maybe it's better testing the Lightning ones on a small section of fence although it will probalbly take years to know if they are any good.

We don't use droppers at all.

One thing which I can't recommend highly enough *cough bullshit cough* is enviro star pickets made out of recycled plastic shit. The farm we just re-fenced had a heap of these things around 2 of the rougher paddocks because the previous owner got talked into the "green" aspect of them and was told they would last heaps longer than steel posts because they don't rust. What they did fail to mention was the fact that rust was the least of the worry with posts that break, snap and shatter when left out in the elements for more than a few years. Chalk another one up for the "green enviro brigade".

Maybe I have some of those too? They are branded "Earthlite" & I thought they were for electric fences, only because the previous owners were real horse people & every wire in these pickets was electrified.

A lot of them are now broken here too, and there are numerous half or quarter size star pickets sliding along the wires.

It has me buggered how they would have knocked them in when the fence was built. The ground here is like concrete.

When they are new you can hit them in with a hammer, but they quickly die off in the weather, but they don't have to be in the ground if you use enough wooden posts, which kind of defeats having the stupid plastic ones anyway.

Latest posts

Back