Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'll be buggered. Staying at Kerang at the moment & yesterday went to the Murrabit Market and then for a drive. Got as close to Gunbower as Leitchville before turning around & going to Quambatook seeing as the tractor pull was on.

Didn't go into the tractor pull, just wanted so check out the ambiance of the town:jester: & see what was going on.

Never know, might have passed you on the road at some stage Dave?

Nearly considered going to the tractor pull but Quambatook is a little too far to go just for an afternoon of roaring engines. We used to have a great day at the tractor pulls down here 20 odd years ago.

A few from the group we are here with, went to the tractor pull & got back quite late last night. I would hate to think what time you would have got back to Gippsland.

They were saying that not too much happens until later in the day.

Yeah it would have had to be an overnighter, which is the one of the reasons we didn't pursue the matter.

You still in kerang joe , went to kerang yesterday and had lunch at grays bakery, nice feed too. Wife wanted to go to the quilt show but it's not on this year

You could have stayed in my daughters tent. Her & the kid next door are sharing it as a play room. Just need to toss out the Barbies.

The woman & her kid next door are from Qld & staying in a tiny tent because her bus is broken. It was bloody freezing overnight & they came in here this morning to warm up. It would have been a lovely night unless you had been on the grog.

I'm staying at home, gotta do the family thing today, I wonder if it would be better done with someone elses family.

Man your boss must be the most evil bastard on the planet, you've said less good words about him than you have about D40 drivers.

As for desert, you wouldn't be saying that if you'd seen my neighbours.

Latest posts

Back