Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he's trying to harden you up and after 23 or how many ever years it is he's decided the puppy approach is no good so he's got to start getting serious or you'll never change. :eviltongue:

Man it's like shooting fish in a barrel around here, my kids talking to her grandma from Perth on the phone and granny doesn't know I'm sitting next to her so I'm making silly and rude gestures, hushing the kid so granny is talking to herself and basically just being an out and out bastard too see how much I can get away with before someone on the other end twigs to what is going on.

Nah it's I,m to lazy to leave, and the money's that shit that when theres the chance to earn a fair bit extra he knows I jump at it

We're staying in barham, nice town to relax in
You went to the bakery in Kerang for lunch yesterday but are staying in Barham, we went to the bakery in Barham for lunch yesterday but are staying in Kerang. WTF?

Off to Swan Hill in a few mins, maybe to go to the Pioneer Settlement. This mob are having some sort of communal dinner here tonight so that might prove a bit embarrassing.

We are here until Tuesday but may as well be home with wifie stuck to the telly tomorrow watching Hawthorn.

Still undecided whether it is best to have 4 weeks leave at a time or break it up with a number of smaller lots.

4 weeks gives the opportunity to travel a lot further but with smaller breaks there is always something to look forward to.

Vaguely planning a 3+ month trip with long service & some A/L but a bit difficult as wifies dad's health is not the best & it would be terrible trying to rush back from the middle of nowhere.

Hope the family enjoyed the sojourn Dave. Back to the salt mines for us I am afraid.

4 Weeks at once is great but I have started breaking mine up over the last few years. Now we do a week up here when the tennis is on for the kids

Mr Hard Done by at work gets 4 weeks leave...geez you ought try working for yourself and getting no leave :ha:

(and yes I am ignoring the fact that I take 5-6 weeks whenever I go to Perth and rarely work a full week over the rest of the year purely to shit stir you :eviltongue:)

Swap with dave, I'm sure his job is really a great job and he just bags out the boss and the conditions to make sure no one else tries to take it from him.

The only reason i take it all and not save some, Is the fact as a tight arse farmer he try,s to get rid of me in the wettest month, it don,t work

All I hear are excuses that hide the underlying "I love my job" and "I miss my boss when I'm not there" sentiments :ha:

If you have crabs, just shave off half the hair, douse the remainder in kero and light it. As they come running out of the forest, beat them to death with a hammer.

It's very, very effective. You certainly won't get 'em a second time either.

Latest posts

Back