Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6.30 am till 8.15 pm no breaks, show me the money.I dont do it for love, and after 22 years with the same boss I asked to get out of there early tomorrow as in do 8 hrs and go. Whats he say why dont we start earlier and zee how we go. Hows piss off sound going to be that stuffed I am not going to drive with my kids in th car

Pssst, anybody awake yet?

Anyway all you buggers have a happy Easter & safe travels if you are on the road.

Last edited:
6.30 am till 8.15 pm no breaks, show me the money.I dont do it for love, and after 22 years with the same boss I asked to get out of there early tomorrow as in do 8 hrs and go. Whats he say why dont we start earlier and zee how we go. Hows piss off sound going to be that stuffed I am not going to drive with my kids in th car

Sounds like a prick. Next time you should ring in sick and, ahm, don't post it on Facebook.

Be harder working for a doctors surgery & ringing in sick. Not too bad if you worked at a public hospital, they would have NFI.

Last edited:
My mate the doctor calls in sick and his staff just tell everyone he's spending the day on the farm, no one actually believes he gets sick.

If I ever tell my boss I'm sick he always knows I'm lying. Working for yourself is a bummer sometimes.

Started at 6 am yesterday, went to leave at 2.45 pm after having no breaks, and all the boss says is cant you stay another half hour , said no and then said its never enough for you going now.

Good luck, I went for a walk to the park with the missus and kid today and that's about the extent of my efforts for most of the day, might go for a drive alter but I might not too.

You wouldn't be fishing down here, the wind we had last night would still be leaving white caps on the creeks. We had a bit of rain too but I doubt it was very much, it just sounded worse because it was pounding in with the wind. I imagine there is a few people cleaning up today.

Gotta go out the farm tomorrow and Tuesday, stupid old fossil that runs one of the mates farms can't figure out how to make a fence with EzySlots and because of the hills it's not thumper territory so we have to go out and do the work for him....this ones a paid job though so it's worth making the effort.

Blew a fair gale here last night. Probably seemed worse in the camper trailer than it really was, but the walls were flapping and the lights were swinging about

The manhole cover in my office kept lifting up with the really big gusts and the neighbours (the ones who don't talk to anyone) had their garage door blown in. We are really in a bad spot for wind here but I've taken precautions to stop my roller door blowing in, if you've even seen an industrial (semi clearance) roller door blow out you'd know why. I haven't been anywhere to see if others have been affected but we got hit fairly hard.

Had a great drive on gunbower island, water and more water other bloke had a stock patrol stuck. A hilhx got him out. Hundred metre runs through knee deep water

Latest posts

Back