Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its called Dragon Palace, its next to the gym almost opposite the Cheltnam rd exit to P/more

That maccas is also one of the hardest hit stores when it come to bastards doing the place over.

Yeah back then there was nothing else around HJs didn't turn up there until early-mid 90s and the only other maccas was up on Dande rd next to the skating rink.

Yeah we used to do the same. When we were younger we'd have kids parties with ice cream cake at maccas and then head to the rink for skating

Yeah back then there was nothing else around HJs didn't turn up there until early-mid 90s and the only other maccas was up on Dande rd next to the skating rink.

back in my time in the area it was a boring joint, we used to hang around the park opposite parkmore

The park on the north side of P/more? My cuz's 21st was in the hall in that park, my first g/fs house backed onto that park and we used to hang around down there in the wee hours of the morning when 3174 and the Oakleigh wogs clashed.

The park started opp p/more and went up to the footy club rooms, but there was a hall half way up on the broomfield rd side?

Yep that's the ones, we used to meet the milk and bread man at the footy club cark park at 4am and they'd give us freebies while they traded their own freebies

Latest posts

Back