Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know something about the harvesting of crabs do we joe? :big_smile:

Beautiful morning here to siringo, was out on the farm at 5:00am and despite it being a little chilly it was a nice morning.

U got daylight over there at 5am Krafty??? Still a bit dark over our way.
I made it thru Port A and Ceduna without drama. Both places aren't too bad, but Port A stank a bit. Ceduna is pretty, never been there b4.

It's light enough to see, we need headlights on the road but walking or driving around the paddocks there is enough day break to see what we need, and at that time of day we are really only checking to see all the cattle are ok.

The Gutta always stinks, not sure if it's the people or the town :big_smile: I don't mind Ceduna we've never had any trouble there but the locals have told us of some weird crap, which is kind of weird when you consider they want tourists not want to scare them off.

Here's one for the IT folks.

Have a number of Windows 7 machines that wont produce sound until the Sound control panel applet is launched, all you have to do is open the applet, don't have to do anything else.

Installed VLC player, it would play stuff, in this case an MP3, you could see it scrolling through, but no noise.

Very weird. Gave up after 3 hours of fault finding and am rebuilding all.

I've had what seem to unexplainable problems before and spent countless hours looking for solutions. It could be a hundred different things and you could stumble upon it in one simple step but it could just as easily take a million steps, with such limited info pin pointing the problem would be near on impossible or a fluke worthy of buying a lottery ticket next weekend.

Latest posts

Back