Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange it is, no one,s telling us that the game didn,t matter and they will flog them next week. You can tell i really care, i didnt know who won or lost till i heard it on the radio this morning

just got in Singapore International and on the the FREE internet....now I'm part of the "asia" of the nav forum.....7 hours here till connecting flight out to Phuket

Strange it is, no one,s telling us that the game didn,t matter and they will flog them next week. You can tell i really care, i didnt know who won or lost till i heard it on the radio this morning

Conversation with yourself?

just got in Singapore International and on the the FREE internet....now I'm part of the "asia" of the nav forum.....7 hours here till connecting flight out to Phuket

Oh my what will we do without Krankin's, wit and wisdom for two weeks? Don't be surprised if you return to find the forum closed down through lack of interest when you arrive home Krankin!

Very true but there has been no sign of fish for a while.

Strange that because I was only thinking the other day how those same fish couldn't help themselves this time last year every day they stuck the heads out of the water and blew bubbles at us trying to convince people just how friggen clever they were. Seems 12 months can change many things.

At the moment the trouble seems to be that the fish are happy to nibble on themselves and not take the bait of the happy angler.

Conversation with yourself?

Oh my what will we do without Krankin's, wit and wisdom for two weeks? Don't be surprised if you return to find the forum closed down through lack of interest when you arrive home Krankin!

Oh please!!!

:puke:

So I try to be polite and pleasant to someone and look where it gets me, well bugger the lot of you I'll be a grumpy bastard like every other day

Dammit where is the icon for "go and get f&**ed"

:ha:

yeah a bit different here....

tho just come back from a tour around the city...must say Singapore is not bad at all....plenty of lovely ladies around.

Back at Changi now waiting for flight to Thailand

Make sure you get sprayed before you get on the plane for the return trip, don't want you bring anything back.

They stopped doing that these days. Apparently tourists found it offensive being told they were dirty and covered in germs when flying in to the country.

Latest posts

Back