Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't made my mind up to change it.

siringo, you can have some of our rain, I'll bottle it up and send you some from the next down pour.

Found him...

Attachments

• Lt Coleman.jpg
    Lt Coleman.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 34
Did you loose him?

He was fairly small (until he got older) I guess he wouldn't have been that hard to loose.

Great! You can over to my place, clean up after all the wind and mow the lawns like you said you would the other day.

Maybe you are just offering the wrong currency. Offer him a poddy calf for his efforts and he wont be able to resist.

There's bloody livestock everywhere down here, he can come down and take his pick, wont worry me, none of 'em are mine.

Nah the offer has to be made or he wont think your serious. You don't have to pay him once the job is done, the satisfaction of doing it will be more than enough payment by that stage.

It's those northern Victorian's the closer they get to NSW the more they become like NSW people, it's not a good look.

Ahhh, he's probably got water on the brain from all the rain.

I can't understand it. It's only a 6 hour drive. Then there's all the free mowing and gardening one could wish for. It would even be great for his physical health, as I wouldn't offer him any beer or food and his mental health as I wouldn't even talk to him, so it's just a win for win the bloke.

But I guess he thinks he's got better things to do, than come down here and tidy up my house?

Latest posts

Back