Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody rained all day down here today. Thought I was in for one of those days this morning when I went out and found one tyre a bit low on air. Had to go to down whoop whoop too see a client today and figured of all days to get a flat on the road it would have to be today while it's p'ing down but thankfully it hasn't gone down since putting air in. Will have to check again tomorrow.

Bloody rained all day down here today. Thought I was in for one of those days this morning when I went out and found one tyre a bit low on air. Had to go to down whoop whoop too see a client today and figured of all days to get a flat on the road it would have to be today while it's p'ing down but thankfully it hasn't gone down since putting air in. Will have to check again tomorrow.

That sounds like my work i,ve seen the bosses pump their tyres up friday and come monday they hit you with i got a flat this morning go and change it

Had to go for a drive this morning before I went to whoop whoop and it was ok for that 20 odd ks but when I pulled into the garage it was around 25psi. So I checked for nails etc found nothing, pumped the thing up and drove it 60ks no worries. Checked the pressure when I got where I was going and it had dropped 3psi. Not a huge issue but given how low it was before I left home I figured I'd keep an eye on it, pumped it up to 39psi before I left, drove it home 60ks and got home and the pressure was still about the same. Figured I'd forget it until tomorrow, if it's flat when I go out to it I'll get it fixed, if not I'll just ignore it.

Nup, haven't been out the farm since Thursday. Stayed home and did some web work this weekend, was too friggen hot on Saturday to do anything physical. I hear it was hot at the swap meet.

Yeah I used to hate sleeping during hot days when I did night shift, many a summers night I'd go to work with little to no sleep because it was too hot and I'd just give up trying to get sleep. Some nights it was just easier to sleep in the truck half way through the shift.

Yeah Tuesday on bread delivery used to be the best, for some reason Tuesdays never sold that much bread (no crumpets, muffins and raisin toast helped) and in a 10 hour shift my best record was spending 5.5 hours sleeping in the truck, on average I'd get 3 - 3.5 every Tuesday and Saturday mornings. Was a hard life once you learnt to do the job :big_smile:

Apart from the hours it was a pretty cruisey job, but you'd be surprised how many couldn't cope with it.

Latest posts

Back