Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might be better at shaking hands than us so don't give up and say you can't compete yet.

Bloody neighbours have stirred up a few mice with their cleaning up and one just found it;s way into the house so being the typical take no prisoners type of person I am it's straight onto the mouse trap and who cares if the bastard lives. So I went and got a mouse trap from my parents house, the thing was wrapped in a MacEwans bag, how many people remember MacEwans?

1993 Bunnings brought them out and my mum's been keeping a bloody mouse trap in the laundry in one of their bags for atleast that long. I might have to get it carbon dated :sarcastic:

Bloody neighbours have stirred up a few mice with their cleaning up and one just found it;s way into the house so being the typical take no prisoners type of person I am it's straight onto the mouse trap and who cares if the bastard lives. So I went and got a mouse trap from my parents house, the thing was wrapped in a MacEwans bag, how many people remember MacEwans?

1993 Bunnings brought them out and my mum's been keeping a bloody mouse trap in the laundry in one of their bags for atleast that long. I might have to get it carbon dated :sarcastic:

I remember them, Mate i,m so redneck i still have the coffee cups in the kitchen that came with the berger paint we bought not long before the change

I remember them, Mate i,m so redneck i still have the coffee cups in the kitchen that came with the berger paint we bought not long before the change

You ought to remember them they started in Ballarat in the 1800's, might have been a bit before your time but the location is right :big_smile:

Hands plural no, 0ne hand is enough it aint that big:redcool:

so what do you do with the other hand?

Latest posts

Back