Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind it raining here. Has been stinking high humidity all day. Of course it won't and will hang out till Wednesday when I have to load the ute and CT for the weekend.

from yesterday till 6 tonight we have had 48 mm, the way its been coming down the last few hours we would have to have another 20 mm in there now

I heard something on the news this morning about Castlemaine being flooded, we had steady rain all day and most of the night but nowhere near enough to cause flooding. Hopefully it's washed my external blinds though, now gotta hope it doesn't rain for 24 hours so they dry and can be put up.

I heard something on the news this morning about Castlemaine being flooded, we had steady rain all day and most of the night but nowhere near enough to cause flooding. Hopefully it's washed my external blinds though, now gotta hope it doesn't rain for 24 hours so they dry and can be put up.

Dry as a bone down here, haven't had any decent rain for months I reckon.

Latest posts

Back