Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably better she burn the shitty nappies than put them in the skip, that is unless the skip was at her place. Gawd don't they stink?

Good idea getting a few of the neighbours together for the skip. We did look into it but it works out a lot for one family.

Noticed McDonalds is major sponsor of Clean Up Australia Day. So they should. Since they put McDonalds on the highway, there is McDonalds packaging strewn for k's up the road. Not sure if it is the dirty bastards thowing it from their car windows or it's being blown from upended bins at the store.

Skip was on public land where the truck could get to it and padlocked so those not paying couldn't use it and the nappies wouldn't have really been an issue with all the other rubbish but burning them is far worse than just having a stinky bin. Hot Shit isn't always a good thing!

We all only paid about $100 a year for the skip which when there was no other service out there was great value.

And here I was thinking she must not have any taste since she married you but obviously she has some if she doesn't want a D22 :sarcastic:

:sorry3::flowers: Sorry I couldn't resist 1 dig before heading off :big_smile:

Pretty exciting day.

Rubbish bins delivered. Still waiting in anticipation of the first actual collection. It is almost like living in the civilised world. Not that there is much to be said about the "civilised world".

Anyway buggered if I know where they can be left for pick up. Only a dirt road with an open drain on either side.

I wish, vaseline valley shire gives us nothing for the money we pay. We pay a private contractor $4.40 a bin to take our rubbish away. But its worth it , Just enjoy the mental picture of going to the tip every 3 or 4 months and handling bags that have been festering all that time, so paying him saves me the grief. And we can put everything and anything in it

I wish, vaseline valley shire gives us nothing for the money we pay. We pay a private contractor $4.40 a bin to take our rubbish away. But its worth it , Just enjoy the mental picture of going to the tip every 3 or 4 months and handling bags that have been festering all that time, so paying him saves me the grief. And we can put everything and anything in it

And it brings all the vermin. Even the bloody crows pull the bags to bits & it ends up everywhere.

Now there aren't many people who would want to sit down to a meal of that once they read the ingredients list.

Geez that link could have been so much worse with that description.

Looks like the web designer needs to proof read and learn where decimal points go.

Bloody hell I just spent the best part of the last hour fixing a $5 bubble machine, seems like today's going to be very productive.

I know what you mean & don't the women ogle.

They should realise that we are not just objects of desire, we have feelings too.

They spot us a mile off. It's the only downside of owning a D40.

Latest posts

Back