Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARGH Stupid F'n Tablet, for some reason it always tries to post messages twice usually it stops with the two posts in 30 seconds warning but I dunno what happened last night those 2 are 40 mins apart. Looks like it's time to dissolve this tablet in a bucket of water.

Wicked witch of the west

Day work all week and night work on the weekend, you ought to take time off and play with yourself dave.

I've been back at work for a day and I'm over it... Can't wait for Easter long weekend now!

I'll be on the river too. Only Nowra haha.
But still. Ride the dirt bike and fish and wakeboard/ski for a fee days

Sitting here trying to work out the odds of me doing my whole bathroom reno myself over the next 3 days. From demo to painting ready for tiles on tuesday and shower screen wednesday.
Was kinda meant to start it last long weekend, but took the boys camping instead....
Was a bloody good weekend to drive and camp tho...

Yay and one day I promise I'll help someone with something....either that or I'll become a moderator :ha:

Yay and one day I promise I'll help someone with something....either that or I'll become a moderator :ha:

then you can put your post count as

1 Billllllllllllllllion.

Attachments

• 3172_Dr_Evil.jpg
    3172_Dr_Evil.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back