Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I can't speak for everyone (well I can but wont). but I am ok, injured and requiring a sickie tomorrow but ok. Hows yourself?

Tired and buckling and getting over work.
Bali is close now so I'm excited for that. Have cancelled plans for the cape later and substituted for Fraser for 1 week.

Once I'm back from
Bali the Boss said I can go crazy on the Nav. Got a set of MTZ to fit up. And finish the battery and then buy fridge.

You ever planning on doing some travelling Krafty?

I cross the Nullarbor every 12-18 months and I've been a truck driver on both long and short haul work, I'm kind of over traveling for the time being.

KraftyPg said:
I cross the Nullarbor every 12-18 months and I've been a truck driver on both long and short haul work, I'm kind of over traveling for the time being.

That's fair.. Have you decided on weather you'll be joining the muster in the high country? I'm considering... Although the misso would come along with me.. Doesn't change much. Really..

My missus wouldn't go near the place, she's not a camper and being from WA she's not one for cold places, although a group of us own a humpy up near Dargo which the boys use for hunting and we use for fishing so depending on where the muster is I could have a warm bed and comfy cabin to sleep in :big_smile:

Will all depend on what else is on at that time of year.

Not tonight dave, with those buzzinggers you'll be anyone's and I'll have to drive myself home.

I'm sure if we each had a set we'd have atleast one go at manhandling them but do you often ask other blokes if they want to man handle your boobs?

Injured myself on the farm yesterday so today I just took a quick visit out there to take some photos and the rest of the day has been working on some advertising material. How about you?

Umm went to a few Telstra sites.

Was talking to a few bosses for a few hours, getting info on the local area.

If the Liberals kill the NBN, the local exchange should still be done. Wooooooo.

Latest posts

Back