Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard a few stories about radiation burns.

Once the NBN comes online, Tv transmission amps will be turned down.

Thats gotta be a good thing.

we had a memo from Voda/Hutch come out a few months ago during the current Huwaei installs about a worker who received severe burns to his hand while he was going to attach a feeder to the the base which was live for some reason, put his hand on the base output 'DIN' fitting and whammo, which also meant they working in the shelter with all that radition out of the base next to them

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually wasn't there some stupid girlie pact from all the Hollywood youngsters a few years back where it turned out that remaining celebrate was the "thing to do".

I think it was similar to that thing a few years ago when people where convinced by a higher power to cut off their members and wait for a space ship to take them too another world. Those that didn't get taken on the spaceship stayed here to try and convince the world of the added benefits of two stroke oil.

Yeah that chick said she had never been kissed.

Might have been a paper bag job though.

That might have been the one, I remember thinking, "it's not because you're fat, it's because your F&^%en ugly".

Note: I did only think it because it's not nice to say such things.

we had a memo from Voda/Hutch come out a few months ago during the current Huwaei installs about a worker who received severe burns to his hand while he was going to attach a feeder to the the base which was live for some reason, put his hand on the base output 'DIN' fitting and whammo, which also meant they working in the shelter with all that radition out of the base next to them

Those radio guys Telstra have get everything. Nissan Patrol's decked out with everything. Winches, fridges and whatever they want.

Its a hard life though.

That might have been the one, I remember thinking, "it's not because you're fat, it's because your F&^%en ugly".

Note: I did only think it because it's not nice to say such things.

She was a bushpig wasn't she.

Actually wasn't there some stupid girlie pact from all the Hollywood youngsters a few years back where it turned out that remaining celebrate was the "thing to do".

I think it was similar to that thing a few years ago when people where convinced by a higher power to cut off their members and wait for a space ship to take them too another world. Those that didn't get taken on the spaceship stayed here to try and convince the world of the added benefits of two stroke oil.

Ah yeah, the crap that Hollywood come out with.

Jason Stevens did something similar.

Who'd he play for, he looks like an American TV evangelist. He would fit into Heavens Gate quite well

I thought it was odd his own page didn't say which teams, maybe i didn't read it that well though. He definitely looks like a knob chopper though.

Those radio guys Telstra have get everything. Nissan Patrol's decked out with everything. Winches, fridges and whatever they want.

Its a hard life though.

Oooh yeah...they certainly are smick work vehicles....I'd love one

Gee ta, I still owe it all to those who can bullshit along with me, so you definitely get a beer dave :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back