Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birthday party, one of the wifeys mates over in the next town at a bar thingy...was ment to gowith mate to the bike/sidecar speedway meet in Undera tonight but wifey won over.:violin2:

Is that what married life is like ?

Jimmy you had much to do with the 4G network yet ?

Some of the exchanges around here are starting to be gutted for the NBN, will be interesting to see the equipment.

All women are the same, if they didn't have a fanny between their legs they'd have a friggen bounty on their head, marrying them just narrows down the options doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

Is that what married life is like ?

Jimmy you had much to do with the 4G network yet ?

Some of the exchanges around here are starting to be gutted for the NBN, will be interesting to see the equipment.

personaly in field services we havent had to do any, have seen a few shelters along the way tho with 4G gear but cant say how many are around...

we have been heavily involved with the fitting/changeover to the new Elteks which I think are for the 4G's.. I dont really ask too much atm , just go out and do the work, have way too many other things on my plate personally atm.
the new shelters we build in our factory prolly have the 4G gear fitted before they go out but again I havent sussed it out with any of the guy over the roade

Not always Krankin word is there are still some virgins out there, not sure where though.

personaly in field services we havent had to do any, have seen a few shelters along the way tho with 4G gear but cant say how many are around...

we have been heavily involved with the fitting/changeover to the new Elteks which I think are for the 4G's.. I dont really ask too much atm , just go out and do the work, have way too many other things on my plate personally atm.
the new shelters we build in our factory prolly have the 4G gear fitted before they go out but again I havent sussed it out with any of the guy over the roade

From memory it should be Ericsson gear. The antenna's are fibred instead of coax.

They just fitted the local tower out with new 4G antenna's on wednesday, see how much my free Telstra wireless improves once it comes online.

Wanna improve alot as I personally think wireless is the most overated thing ever.

not to mention what it does to ones brain...

I'll keep an eye out for the gear and let you know.

Heard a few stories about radiation burns.

Once the NBN comes online, Tv transmission amps will be turned down.

Thats gotta be a good thing.

I saw some promo shit for the Biggest Looser a week or two back, I assure you there are some still out there.

Latest posts

Back