Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back later....watching Transformers 3 ...the new girls is.....well lets just say the opening scene of her is worthy of:jackoff:

Opinions are fine as long as they don't go against the wrong opinions expressed by others :ha:

All those in one glass might help something.

Yeah I should be working on some new web stuff but am too busy listening to Motorhead.

There is a bit but it can wait till tomorrow, unless I find some energy and get to it today.

There is nothing wrong with opinions in the two stroke thread, thats what it's for.

Keep filling it with shit and I'll keep deleting, simple.

Face breakers! Bite down into one of the valleys and pull the thing upwards to break it off you are near guaranteed to smash yourself in the nose or do other such damage. the bastard who invented them is a sadist.

I left it in the ute when I got it. It slightly melted and is now a solid piece of chocolate.

Pretty sure I have done it before though. Haha.

I had a Brownes Caramel Chill milk drink before, definitely one of the few good things to ever come out of WA.

We used to pretty much only get Big M's but Woolies brought over Brownes and now Aldi are selling it at about 50 cents cheaper per 600ml cartoon. Brownes make good OJ too.

I usually go to Coles as there closer to the main doors then Woolworthes.

Ill have a look next time.

Whats doing tonight Krafty and Krankin ?

You say that like you are expecting us to do something together :ha: We were going to go on a train ride but god intervened!

I'm probably just going to sit at home and have a few drinks too knackered to do much else.

I have been invited to a party, dunno if I wanna go.

Will catch up with my cousin though, a old mate from school is gonna be out.

Been like 6 years since I have seen him.

Will be good to talk shit again.

Latest posts

Back