Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't even stepped foot on the farm since Thursday before Chrissie, I'm kind of enjoying it :big_smile: back on Monday though.

Yeah fences from one property to the other so that we don't have to round up sheep and run them across the river for their haircut. Fences to the new cattle yard when it's put in and some free fencing that one of the greenie groups is paying for.

Yep we plant some of their trees and they pay us to put a fence around the paddock, which isn't bad because the place the trees are going is about 80 degrees and about 120 feet high, cows don't care but I wasn't volunteering to herd the buggers out of there.

About 30 acres of the 130 acres is extremely steep hills (the rest is just hills) there is a track from top to bottom and at the bottom and over the creek is a farm one of the group owns so no mans lands kind of joins the two properties making transfer of animals easier. But there is no way we'd be slashing it to keep the grass down so a bucket or two of greenie money to build some fences and put a heap of trees in and we have ourselves a new paddock we don't have to maintain.

Just finished water proofing/sealing the retaining wall at my new place. Holy shit what a crap job!! The arthritis in my right hand isn't feeling so good ATM, and me carpal tunnel and me back and..
Need a cool shower bad, covered in the black gak that I was using. Can't wait to start cleaning that off cause I'm a hairy bugger........
On a lighter note a young fella had a look at my caravan the other day, he rang back at lunch with a cash offer, sold. Woowhoo!!

Cheers Brad

Latest posts

Back