Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep old Arthur T Itis has been giving me hell in my left hoof for over a week. Getting tired of hobbling, sympathy for me died about 6 days ago.

How little do you want?

I'm sure if you're willing to pay a reasonable fee I can muster some up.

Na, she is whinging about the stairs.

The way she talks you'd think she is 80.

She wants a single storey house.

I love the views.

Can you quote this and move it over to Random chat.

No!

I'm not going to get into stairs and elderly people, my grandfather takes the cake on that one!

So is the house still local and easy for work etc?

Yeah I still live with the old girl.

Was talking to a good mate of mine who does powerlines and makes a killing, he was telling me the fibre guys who work for them make more then he does.

Only downside is, your away for months at a time.

He expects to have his massive house payed off in 5 years.

So certainly tempting.

However now, I am hardly home anyway. So not much would change.

Well you buy her a nice little house and you keep hers, you get the cheap mortgage and all it good!

Yeah I've been through that whole working away shit and how much easier it would be. $5K a week for working in Dubai sounds great and most people would take it but I'm just not interested in such jobs. Just like I'm not interested in the WA mines jobs I keep getting offered. I don't mind working for a living but I also like living and while I'd get paid to not be at home I don't think it's worth it these days.

Ill see how this new contract goes when it starts in a few weeks.

Its better money, only downside is.

Back to day work, I am gonna miss night traffic.

I think its 7am till 3pm atleast everyday.

Ill probably get more local work, so thats a bonus.

Just get a little Dato or something that you don't care about and drive that incase day time traffic gets too much for you and you start getting violent :big_smile:

Wanna go have a chat to my accountant, still thinking of getting a Jimny.

But the idea of debt holds me back everytime.

I dont think my copper mate would be impressed. Haha.

Its small to and no one will ask me for lifts, so thats a bonus.

Get one of those 600hp Jeeps that Tony Hawk has got, you'll get your work done in half the time.

Nah I saw it on Top Gear USA last night.

I'll find it tomorrow if someone else doesn't get curious before then.

yes boss keep cracking the whip

We got called slaves when we went in to have a "work meeting" at the mates office today. Bastard told his secretary we are the slaves and as such deserve no attention, no food and no payments. By the time he arrived at the farm this arvo we had a picket line across the gate so he couldn't get in, was only that bungy cord from the sparky fence with a sign saying "Picket Line Don Not Cross" but the idiot drove through it and tore the headlight cover off the Playdo.

Latest posts

Back