Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But will she hook up a tv ?

A few things about women.

Apparently the cheap cables will do, get home and you need a HDMI cable and they got RCA leads.

Apparently batteries are all the same. So they buy Carbon Zinc batteries and wonder why they dont last in a digital camera. (My DSLR runs a Lithium Ion, so no worries there)

They whinge when you spend hundreds on tools that are measured in kilo's, meanwhile they buy jewelry which is measure in grams at the same price.

They cheap tv will do. 2 years time its !@#$%^.

The bit more expensive Panasonic is still working awesome.

Etc.

My missus knows the difference between RCA and HDMI etc but if she hasn't got them all in front of her she wont go to the shops and get any she will just make do until she's going out and then she will get them.

Hmmm my missus also doesn't count toy/tools I buy and I'm the one that usually buys the jewelery for her. Actually I'm going to stop there because my missus is no where near as bad as some of you blokes make out yours are and I don't want my missus to read any of this and get ideas.

Hi,

Was on stockton beach today and managed to crack the radiator on my D40 and it seems to be due to the protection plate pushing up. Has anyone heard or had this happened before.

Cheers

Hi,

Was on stockton beach today and managed to crack the radiator on my D40 and it seems to be due to the protection plate pushing up. Has anyone heard or had this happened before.

Cheers

Nighty

It is a huge problem with the Navs. First thing everyone should do is get under body protection. Expecially, the radiator protection. The OEM plastic one is crap.

Hi,

Cheers

Yep lots. Put a bash plate from TJM or Brown Davis on once she's fixed up.

What the hell is this supposed to be???

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/nissan-navara-great-project-/180788356471?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2a17d36577

$%28KGrHqRHJDQE7ysscnWLBP%21u3ptZOQ%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Last edited:
And this quote "Amazingly, the electrics continued to work"

he probably owns a car with Lucas electrics.

It's true they are a heavy vehicle and according to a dealership down this way in their latest promotion an ST D40 at a RRP of $40K is about $21 per kilo.

So in the overall scheme of things they are heavy but cheaper than prawns, although what you'd do with 200kgs of prawns is beyond me.

Well it's better than

image001.jpg

But I still reckon you'd get sick of eating 2000kgs of prawns before you'd get sick of driving away 2000kgs of Navara.

The D22 prawns cost less but are fairly tasteless and unrefined.

Latest posts

Back