Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wifey asked if we could go bush (possum brush) for a few hours this arvo, I didn't ask questions just jumped in the Nav made sure the kids had seat belts on and we were off. We drove some pretty tame tracks for a while till it started pissing down rain when I realized the tracks were getting a bit more difficult and prob not the best place to be without another vehicle with us. So we stuck to the ridge top tracks and headed home. Was a pretty sweet afternoon's driving.

Cheers Brad

Sent from Brad's padded cell using Forum Runner

Nevyn said:
Wifey asked if we could go bush (possum brush) for a few hours this arvo, I didn't ask questions just jumped in the Nav made sure the kids had seat belts on and we were off. We drove some pretty tame tracks for a while till it started pissing down rain when I realized the tracks were getting a bit more difficult (the Boss was really hanging on by now) and prob not the best place to be without another vehicle with us. So we stuck to the ridge top tracks and headed home. Was a pretty sweet afternoon's driving.

Cheers Brad

Haha even if it is random dribble lol

I'm off till the 17th jan mate, and loving it!

Shit Matt, you have it hard.

Kidding, I am sure you worked hard all year.

Oh and Brads quoting himself, trying to catch up to Krafty Brad ?

Yeah I really only have this time of year off, it's too hard to take time off mid year. Am really hoping to change that this year by putting on a Foreman, have to keep busy enough first though!

The short notice thing has to piss you off.

Plus they usually want it done asap.

Yeah it does but that's the field I chose I guess, I take the good with the bad. It's better than dealing with the big builders that think they are a law unto their own. I have walked out on a few jobs with them when they think they have the right to treat me like a dog for some reason. And they are the ones that want a job done? Doesn't worry me, I just get in the car and fark off haha.

Dont blame you.

I was told our CEO had to do a course on how to speak to people.

Some people are just assholes.

Dont blame you.

I was told our CEO had to do a course on how to speak to people.

Some people are just assholes.

yeah........and i got flamed the other day for calling bosses bastards.......

i give up!!

now dave will flame me for not using capitals......i'm really sorry sir:flowers:

yeah........and i got flamed the other day for calling bosses bastards.......

i give up!!

now dave will flame me for not using capitals......i'm really sorry sir:flowers:

All good mate.

Must be our industry.

I am told it has one of the highest divorce rates.

Especially what you do.

Had enough of needy !@#$%^& women.

I have done SFA today what I wanted to do.

My sister has been bugging me to go look at tv's with her and pick it up.

This chick I am kinda on with, wants to see me everyday for most of the day and I dont have time.

My mum is bugging me to pick up a outdoor setting.

Dunno how you married guys stay married.

Think I might live the single life and find a new girl every few weeks.

I keep getting told, women can do anything men can.

I ain't seeing it.

I get bugged to hook a Plasma up to a Blueray player FFS.

1 HDMI cable and it works, its not that hard.

Women can mow lawns etc.

Apparently I have all the time in the world to chase people.

Latest posts

Back