Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your just not looking at the right threads.

Check out the R180 E-Locker thread.

I'm just not looking at ENOUGH threads, the hearts not in it lately, besides I'm still waiting for you to get off your arse and hit 10,000 posts.

The old bastard has been quiet as of late.

Trying for another kid mate ? Lol.

As above, waiting for you too hit 10,000 so I can get back into it...or just waiting to not be so buggered of a night time. I thought I gave up 5 days a week work ages ago but obviously not.

What you busy at on the farm Krafty,

Still fences and gates. So far we've used 42 out of 48 rolls of barb and it looks like our estimation of needing more (but sticking with one pallet at the initial purchase) was right. This mountain goat country shit is getting annoying, can't use the 4 roll spinner on half the fence lines and taking the thumper down is nearly suicidal. We are saving time though, we've moved to 14 foot gates, save 2 foot x 5 of barb each time we add a gate :sarcastic:

As above, waiting for you too hit 10,000 so I can get back into it...or just waiting to not be so buggered of a night time. I thought I gave up 5 days a week work ages ago but obviously not.

Alot of the posts were conversation with you.

Up to anything fun this weekend ?

Alot of the posts were conversation with you.

Yeah but we keep getting in trouble for that and it's not right to upset the wowsers at Chrissie time.

Up to anything fun this weekend ?

Spent today ignoring the rest of the world and watching movies, (in between naps). Gotta do some web work tomorrow and finish making my A/C install legal (figure 7 years after installation is a good time to make it legal :sarcastic: )

Weekend on the piss and chasing tail for you?

It's not the best but I've definitely tasted worse. I wouldn't pay for it at bottle shop prices though, like most of those type drinks there is a yuppie tax on such drinks which exceeds any government taxes and applies to anything the yuppie fraternity have ever considered drinking.

I thought it would be a normal tasting but cloudy apple cider. Just read the bottle & it says to drink within 5 days of opening. I had a go at it last Sunday & again tonight. Can't say it tastes any worse a week later. It will take me about 5months to drink it.

Nice looking bottle though.

I guess it depends on what you consider normal tasting but to me there are very few ciders on the shelf at Dan's that actually taste like real cider these days. I really only stick to a few brands these days.

I was going to add to my post that I think it is tasting better as it starts to get warm or it could be that I am starting to get p!$$ed :big_smile:

I found out yesterday there is one thing good about Diet Coke and that is that it taste no friggen worse when it's warm than it does when it's cold.

I went to a party & English beer was on tap. It was a stinking hot night & the pints were room temp at best.

Since then I have understood that not all beer needs to be fizzy & cold. It was
bloody lovely & came as a real surprise.

English beer can be drunk warm but one look at the English is reason enough to not drink the stuff warm.

Email went bing bong and told me there was a reply so I looked, although usually email alerts aren't that quick.

Good too see the email alerts are working quickly with this site, so many other forums are bitching about slow email alerts this week.

Latest posts

Back