Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure Nath.

Didn't even know about it, haven't checked the other thread.

Already done 800km's since sunday and 200 iinet migrations.

Hence why I haven't been on here for a few days.

Might be helping my mate who is a sparky.

He has a tonne of work on aswell, Ill have to get back to you.

Off to work again for a shitload more work.

Have fun.

Oh and by the way, Ill put up some new smilies and if people need usernames changed.

I can now do that to.

yep its a busy time of year for just about all of us, well its good in a way. Beats the shit out of starvin to death hay.
I will be only able to do a few hrs of the track then i have to bolt to the inlaws xmas lunch, but it will be good to meet Tony and who ever else can make it.

Does anyone know where to look for the past year? I've lost most of it. I'm pretty sure I haven't used the last 6 months, so they should still be around somewhere, but I can't find 'em.

Thanks in advance.

Haha! Yeah 2011 has absolutely flown by. Caring for a grandson hasn't helped, the days disappear just making sure he's happy.

Still, we took him for his first outing on the weekend and he was fantastic, so there's gonna be a lot more of that happening in the future.

Can't believe how quick this year has gone, I need a few more months to get done what I still want done.

I guess some of that lost time must have rolled under the chest drawers, it's probably leaning up against some of my sense of humour, I lost some of that this year as well.

But enough of that, let's dance!

PSDC.gif

Yes I am jealous he's showed me no bloody attention for nearly two weeks and I'm about had it with such ignorance. Just goes to show he doesn't respect you in the morning!!

Who cares about respect in the morning..

i only care that when i wake up i dont have to chew my own arm off to escape some monumental mistake in indentity.

You can't mistake Dave's identity.......

......but you may still want to consider the arm chewing option.

Yes I am jealous he's showed me no bloody attention for nearly two weeks and I'm about had it with such ignorance. Just goes to show he doesn't respect you in the morning!!

Your just not looking at the right threads.

Check out the R180 E-Locker thread.

Latest posts

Back