Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, with the kid it's a case of not caring and just wants to piss off and do something else that isn't work, with the old man it's a case of having limited time on the farm due to other commitments so what he does do he does in a rush.

except for some shitty tinbox VW's,
just watched 10 magnificent laps of alltime great V8 musclecars:rock:

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

I do 7 rows, 6 plain & 1 barb at the top. I would like to put a barb a couple of rows down but not keen on pulling it through the posts.

These are internal fences. The majority of the boundary fences are a few rows of wire & netting & are generally buggered. One has been there since the
1930's I believe. Occasionally get a few of the neighbours sheep, unless he has cross breeds & then I have the lot.

Last edited:
Our external fences on the newest property are all ringlock and 2 rows of barb, god knows how long they have been like that but the previous owner hadn't run the place as a farm in over 30 years. We will eventually remove them and add 5 rows of barb and one sparky wire but internal fences will all be 5 strand barb except around the house which is a sheep paddock.

It was sad to see Seton's 2-door blowing all that smoke though. That was a fine motor vehicle.

yep....main thing tho is there was no panel damage or nasty prangs, but they still raced hard.

The winning machine was choice

AAARGH, I get up, choose my oldest holey Bib and brace to wear and prepare from a day of panting tent pegs and camper poles. We enjoy breakfast and the morning cuppa on the deck watching the antics of the furballs in the back garden, then a short visit inside to instruct The boss in how to send an email with pdf attachment(yet again), then.....

..it starts frigging drizzling and hasn't let up for hours.

Latest posts

Back