Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Gus and Woody would have alot in common now.

100 Series front diffs are considered weak as piss. Seen a few people graft GU or GQ front centres in to 100 Series front diffs.

I wanna see a shoot out, to see who can change a front diff the fastest.

Where's Krafty ?

Anyone heard from Gus aka Bosshog since he bought the 100 Series.

I was talking to him yesterday on the newhilux forum, he has bought an old rn105 hilux for a project. It looks like he is putting a 1uz v8 in it, so he will have plenty to do when he is in between asia and australia.

I thought he would of been back to show us his Landcruiser.

Maybe Krankin offended him with his Signature.

I was talking to Guss yesterday on the newhilux forum, he has bought an old rn105 hilux for a project. It looks like he is putting a 1uz v8 in it, so he will have plenty to do when he is in between asia and australia.

Wow it's V8 raceday and Dave is not here to rag Krankin about taxi racing....wonders will never cease.

I was more Keysie and NP, off Chandler Rd until 84, then after that visiting every few weekends to go to gigs and stuff then I moved back to NP (behind Coles) for about 4 years before pissing off altogether.

We were around the corner from the milkbar and garage that was at Cheltnam rd end of Chandler. Me and a mate spent 4 days wandering the factories on Cheltnam road asking for stickers one holidays, came back with 180 odd stickers and no idea what to do with them all.

We used to ride around the Dandy show grounds, the jumps in there were brilliant fun as a kid. There was a push bike track with jumps off Chandler Rd up near Yarraman Station too, that place was were we used to go to not get caught smoking as kids.

Ever stupidly climb that roof at chandler high

The one on the basketball court/theater thing?

We used to spend most holidays on the roofs of Chandler and Maralinga Primary finding tennis balls, the odd triangle shaped building occasionally got conquered.

Latest posts

Back