National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont forget this major event happens whilst we are on MUSTER

Daylight Saving:
Daylight saving begins in New South Wales on Sunday 2 October 2011 at 2:00 am, when clocks will be put forward one hour.

Even us Victorians will be getting in on this event too !!!

and dont forget the footy:cheers!:

I better not forget the footy ... my wife is a CATS supporter - and the CATS are in the grand final. She will be checking her phone all afternoon to see the updated scores via the internet.

Thankfully, Nissan have supplied footballs for all the kids, so we can play our own grandfinal around the camp area !!!

I thought there was only one football match on next weekend and that is played on Sunday :big_smile:

:bootyshake: silly mexicans:eviltongue:

NRL Grand Final Day
5:00pm - 7:00pm

NRL Grand Final
Genre:Sport
Wide World of Sports presents the 2011 NRL grand final. After 26 rounds and three weeks of finals, it all comes down to this. Who will win the 2011 NRL grand final? Join your expert commentary team for all the action, live from ANZ Stadium, Sydney
GO THE WARRIORS

Last edited:
GEELONG will play Collingwood in a mouth-watering AFL Grand Final after thrashing West Coast by 48 points in the second preliminary final at the MCG on Saturday.

i still maintain that i know nothing about sunday football. I only know what my wife tells me about SATURDAY football. :ha:

Jodz and I and the rug rat are intending to cook our own dinner on the Saturday night using the OzPig and I expect I'll head off for the night run afterwards (sounds like fun!).

Jodz and I and the rug rat are intending to cook our own dinner on the Saturday night using the OzPig and I expect I'll head off for the night run afterwards (sounds like fun!).

An OzPig - I am very keen to see one of those working!

mmmm ozpig,beer and an open fire
better than any pub grub
we are planning a trip to dubbo zoo on sunday
we were hoping to get away early bout 8 and be back by 4pm
anyone interested ?
are we there yet

we are planning a trip to dubbo zoo on sunday
we were hoping to get away early bout 8 and be back by 4pm
anyone interested ?

It's a damn fine zoo! My kids would love it, but I can't see myself being able to get away from the muster site.

Hey Gus. Do you mind if my mate comes out for a run with us in my D22.

He lives at Naromine.

i have 2 spare seats for kids (its only a d22) if they are keen

Thx Sparra

I'll talk to my kids and let you know at the Muster (I don't get back from their mother until Thursday morning).

I lived in Dubbo for a few years and we used to set up a table and chairs in the back of the ute - nothing better than viewing the animals while seated with a frothy in one hand. You just need a driver.

Thx Sparra

I'll talk to my kids and let you know at the Muster (I don't get back from their mother until Thursday morning).

I lived in Dubbo for a few years and we used to set up a table and chairs in the back of the ute - nothing better than viewing the animals while seated with a frothy in one hand. You just need a driver.

sunday at the zoo is all about the kids seeing the animals,i wont crack a beer till ime back at camp,but ime pretty good at catching up:cheers!:

Yeah thats cool.

I gotta go shopping tomorrow me thinks.

DONT forget that we need him to fill in the registration form and send it to me - i dont mind if he pays as he arrives at camp. But i need to have the registration forms in hand for insurance reasons, just in case anything happens.

Latest posts

Back