National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony ... a much cheaper solution for portable toilets is NAPISAN, if its suitable to use in washing (and goes down the septic) then its OK to be used in the toilet. Apparantly it has the same active ingrediant as the 'chemical's you can get for the toilets. I've now used it a couple of times and i've found there to be much less odour coming from the porta potty.

Smart arse advice!

G,day gents,

Try garlic, lemon jucie & corriander. If that does not work, at least it will taste good for you both!

Just a thought!

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

We're leaving around 8-9am on Thursday and arriving late morning on Saturday. Life's too short to rush all the time, plus we do enough of that at work. It's about 1500K's from our place, AND all uphill!

We're leaving around 8-9am on Thursday and arriving late morning on Saturday. Life's too short to rush all the time, plus we do enough of that at work. It's about 1500K's from our place, AND all uphill!

Siringo - where are you camping on Thursday night? We're laying up at Hay.

Great stuff Scotty - good to hear.

Please fill in the registration form on the Muster web site and fax or email it to me.
Please also send the $75 muster fee by EFT as well.
Dont forget to read through the Muster Rules as well

Looking forward to seeing you up there.

Because i've just mentioned the MUSTER RULES in the above post, i though it timely to remind everyone that for everyones safety and because we are covered by insurance for this event, the Committee has had to come up with some seemingly simple rules to ensure safety for all attendees.

Please be aware of the RULES and have another quick read through them. I'm sure you will find that they are easy to understand and will be easy to abide by.

Siringo - where are you camping on Thursday night? We're laying up at Hay.

We were thinking of Swan Hill, but it depends on what time we get there and what's going on. If not Swan Hill we were thinking of Hay as well, but we have no plans at all except for turning up on Saturday morning.

We oughta start giving out our names I guess, it may make it easier when we all meet up??? Don't need the whole name, just the first one I reckon???

I'm Matt.

Matt ... i suggested Name Tags at our last committee meeting - but it was concluded to be a not to good idea. I'm sure most of us will work each other out over the TWO days of muster.

I'm David ....

not to be confused with Dave ....

Simplified version of the rules for people that have an attention span of less than 1 Minute.

don't f*#(@ing swear at the f*#(@ing kiddies, even if they are being little #%&@#
RLI - Don't share your war stories to the little f*#(@ers. they won't sleep.

If you open it, close the f*#(@er

No Scottybobcat, the camp ground isn't your personal proving ground for the V8

No dynamite, napalm or nuclear weapons shall be tested on site.... Unless your having trouble lighting the fire.

If you spot something dangerous speak up. If no car/human will be damaged by said danger, get camera ready and shut the F*$% up.

Loud rock music shall not be played after 9pm.
Robby Williams shall not be played at any time.

Matt ... i suggested Name Tags at our last committee meeting - but it was concluded to be a not to good idea. I'm sure most of us will work each other out over the TWO days of muster.

I'm David ....

not to be confused with Dave ....

I''m David... My wife is David to our children are called Dave!

Regards

The man with no name! (RLI)
:sarcastic:

That's right because Woody might consider that post trolling and he will tasser you are you go through the gate at the muster.

Simplified version of the rules for people that have an attention span of less than 1 Minute.

don't f*#(@ing swear at the f*#(@ing kiddies, even if they are being little #%&@#

No dynamite, napalm or nuclear weapons shall be tested on site.... Unless your having trouble lighting the fire.

If you spot something dangerous speak up. If no car/human will be damaged by said danger, get camera ready and shut the F*$% up.

PMSL - thats quite a take-out of the rules !!!

At least someone took the time to READ them to come up with all that!
:rock:

I can i tell them about the-- or the one about the--- f- - k me what the one about David (Woody) & Dave going into the bush?

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back