National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were thinking of Swan Hill, but it depends on what time we get there and what's going on. If not Swan Hill we were thinking of Hay as well, but we have no plans at all except for turning up on Saturday morning.

We're camping in the Big4 caravan park in Hay on Thursday night if you get there.

Simplified version of the rules for people that have an attention span of less than 1 Minute.

don't f*#(@ing swear at the f*#(@ing kiddies, even if they are being little #%&@#
RLI - Don't share your war stories to the little f*#(@ers. they won't sleep.

If you open it, close the f*#(@er

No Scottybobcat, the camp ground isn't your personal proving ground for the V8

No dynamite, napalm or nuclear weapons shall be tested on site.... Unless your having trouble lighting the fire.

If you spot something dangerous speak up. If no car/human will be damaged by said danger, get camera ready and shut the F*$% up.

Loud rock music shall not be played after 9pm.
Robby Williams shall not be played at any time.

A classic!! I wish the insurance underwriter had the same sense of humour!

G,day folks,

If some of you are interested i have a few items for sale from my D40 ie;

1. 2 x TJM bash plates

2. I x D40 alloy rim

3. 1 x GME TX3400 UHF radio & airial

4. 1 x pair Air boss rear air bags to suit both D40 & D22

5. 4 x D22 Alloy rims 16x7

The reason why i am selling them is,i will be selling the D40 after the muster due to the purchase of my 4.2 turbo GU Patrol. The patrol came with a GME TX3400 UHF radio & airial, so i do not want a second. The D22 Rims and the rear air-bags are off my old D22. They also fit the D40 with a slight mod. Show you at the muster.

PS, I Hope this is ok with the committee? If not, i will say sorry now and beg for your kind forgivness!

Regards,

RLI

:idea:

Matt ... i suggested Name Tags at our last committee meeting - but it was concluded to be a not to good idea. I'm sure most of us will work each other out over the TWO days of muster.

I'm David ....

not to be confused with Dave ....

Yep, name tags are a bit 'grey nomadish' in my book, I prolly wouldn't wear one if they were handed out.

I''m David... My wife is David to our children are called Dave!

Regards

The man with no name! (RLI)
:sarcastic:

I'm going to change my name to David, just to keep it easy for everyone. Lucky our son isn't coming, his name IS David

We're camping in the Big4 caravan park in Hay on Thursday night if you get there.

Yep, we may end up there. We were planning on the Big4 in Swan Hill. We'll see what happens.

I can recommend the Big4 in Swan Hill, been there a number of times and it's always been good. Same goes for the Big4 in Mildura where I stayed a week or so back, but they are just recommendations of good spots I have no idea where anyone is coming from and wouldn't suggest a detour just to stop at a caravan park I've been too.

The Black Hole?

No Electric Blue.

Q - That reminds me of a joke. Why should you always sit next to an 'African' woman on a plane?
A - Coz they always look for the blackbox when a plane crashes.

Is that outside the scope of acceptability with regards to forum posts? If it is, I won't post it!

Siringo, just print out RLI's thread and start using them B4 RLI gets to the muster ... i'm sure we'll never know that their not your jokes ...

Latest posts

Back