National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im all packed, just gotta throw the bags if clothes in in the morning and should be on the road nice n early. My number is 0419 380 649 if anyone needs me and ill be on uhf 40 whilst driving up

migth be a wet one dubbo got 50mm yesterday
should keep the dust down
and the d40's stuck:sarcastic:

take lots of pics and vids lads - I'll be doing some videos at the end of the weekend. And drive safe

How funny would it be (especially when it hits the Toyota forums) if they all got bogged in the camping ground.

KraftyPg said:
How funny would it be (especially when it hits the Toyota forums) if they all got bogged in the camping ground.

Don't worry. Plenty of D22's there ;)

KraftyPg said:

Don't worry. Plenty of D22's there ;)

Hot off the Press

OK we're all at the Muster and guess wot?? Woody has already broken the loan 550!! True!

We're thinking of RLI who is NOT here but in hospital.. Get well soon.

Weather is excellent no rain and its not cold. Fire is warm so you ALL should have been here!!

BH

Hmmmm so much for Toyota sponsoring future events. I bet there will be stipulations stating Roothy is not to be involved. :big_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. I took the 550 for a test run on the tracks before I let every one else loose with it - and the standard clearance on a d40 just dosnt cut it. Hmmm. I even tried to go very very slow. We will be swapping tyres with old tonys ute in the morning, and taking the side steps off - that should make a huge difference. But on a positive, the 550 was really nice to drive off road ... Just need more clearance height.

I'm sending the SMS you sent direct to Big Brother they will be there in the morning to pick the loaner up and tan your hide unknown person :ha:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some slight (FIXABLE) damage to the 550's side step - and Nissan will be fully informed about it at or prior to time of drop off back to Nissan.

NO-ONE has been allowed to take the 550 out on the tracks since i took it for a test run prior to anyone arriving at the Muster.

As a committee we deemed the risk too great. So people have been allowed to test drive it around the camp ground, up and down the dirt access roads to the camp ground and also to/from Toorooweena itself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back