National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was an SMS from someone who was bragging....they definitely didn't sound embarrassed or remorseful.

theres that much mud on the 550 nissan wont even notice the side step missing ' we took it into town yesterday to restock essential supplies and it drives real nice,heaps of power,we are all having a ball,good day on tracks yesterday,more to come today,and scottys circle work was awesome,what a beast ,i want one,cheers,sparra

Last edited:
Excellent, so Scott got there after all?, good stuff.

Nissan wouldn't be too worried about small "testing" bumps would they, its what they need to know about how the 550 handles the real world, so they should be grateful,:big_smile:

Sounds like everyone is having a good time there, :cheers!:

Lets see how <hidden word> feels when <hidden name> returns the <hidden embarrassment> with a <not allowed to tell> :sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the results I'd be afraid to read if I was the boss (although he would get it without the censoring).

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you eat all weekend, if it was beer and beans you might have been tail wind assisted.

I saw the cloud over central NSW on the BOM website this morning a knew something was up.

Nissan wouldn't be too worried about small "testing" bumps would they, its what they need to know about how the 550 handles the real world, so they should be grateful,:big_smile:

At some stages the camp ground/track to the main road, were muddy enough to give it some real world testing. I took it for a run on Saturday, You wouldnt hear many people complain about the torque it has. I popped it into a puddle of mud on the way home, and it got me back out without any dramas. I think it would make an excellent towing vehicle.

He's in a D40 he's probably enjoying the ride rather than racing home just to get out of a D22 :ha:

If I had a 550 I'd just want to make sure it was in one piece had all the proper bits on it.

Latest posts

Back