National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to join you guys, but its not just Tony, the whole committee will be by the camp fire on all three nights.

Don't spend too long in the pub - there's a rumour that there's night run planned for Saturday night!

Weather forecast for the area - up to 25mm of rain on Thu, should be clear Fri & Sat. Temps 24 on Thur, dropping to 20C on Saturday with an overnight low expected of 0C.

Bring some warm clothes and blankets!

ime not driving 600ks to have a meal at a pub
you will find me near the fire/esky burning my steak and enjoying the company
are we there yet

^^^^^^^^
What sparra said!!!

Unfortunately Mrs Nevyn and the Nevlets won't be joining me at Muster so Nevyn will be roughin it big time!!!

Cheers Brad

Sparra does have a very good point, i don't know what i will do now maybe i will stay and cook my own tucka and go for a night drive.

I was planning on doing both. Is there a cut off time for the night run or can we go all night?

I don't think Peter minds what time the night runs finish, nobody's done a night run up there before. He found the idea quite ... unique. He also laughed a bit too. I guess he's accustomed to TOYotas, that probably get bogged worse in the dark.

Personally I don't mind when they finish - you can go all night as long as you have fuel - but after midnight I'd suggest putting another $20 in the tin (new day, new fee) and any time after 10:00pm or so try to keep the noise to a minimum so the kids can get some sleep.

I'm a little concerned about emergencies when it's really, really late. I won't be on the radio much after midnight, so if something goes badly wrong up on the tracks there might be a real disaster. That's something I'd rather avoid.

G,evening folks,

Change of tactics, the family and I will now be dinning with the committee members and those lads at the camp. I guess it is all about the Muster and the folks who made it all happen! I can go to a pub any time!

Regards,

RLI

:cheers!:

I was planning on doing both. Is there a cut off time for the night run or can we go all night?

Kyle

As what Tony said .. there is no specific time to finish the Night Run - but we (the committee) will be insisting that those participating are at least sober.

There is a heightened risk associated with driving at night on tracks, and as the committee member most likely to participate in such adventure - I know i'll need to get back at some sort of sensible hour. I do not want to be involved in a post mid-night track recovery like i was with the VNOG crew back in December last year.

Dont forget this major event happens whilst we are on MUSTER

Daylight Saving:
Daylight saving begins in New South Wales on Sunday 2 October 2011 at 2:00 am, when clocks will be put forward one hour.

Even us Victorians will be getting in on this event too !!!

Latest posts

Back