National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an itinerary? I know the first day is Saturday, but is there a start or kick off time?? Just trying to plan our trip up.

Is there an itinerary? I know the first day is Saturday, but is there a start or kick off time?? Just trying to plan our trip up.

Siringo

While no set itinerary as such the broad outline is:

• You can arrive anytime after midday on Friday 30 Sept
  • Most people are arriving on Friday afternoon
  • Tracks open first thing saturday morning and remain open until Sunday evening
  • A number of staged photos will be taken on Saturday afternoon
  • A catered spit roast is being provided to all on Sunday evening so you don't need to worry about feeding yourself that night.
Other than that you can do whatever you feel like (so long as it is legal and doesn't harm anyone).

BH

We'll construct an itinerary and email it out to all participants this week so that everyone knows roughly what's happening.

Can't remember if it has come up before but what's the rule concerning glass at Ados? Do I need to pack cans or are stubbies fine?

Cheers Brad

No drama with glass, we're not expecting anyone to go neanderthal on us.

The only thing we need to do is take our rubbish with us. There's a rubbish tip on the way back towards the highway along Tooraweenah Rd. We should probably all pitch in and make sure the paddock is cleaned of rubbish before we leave on Monday, too.

Iam not shaw if anybody has suggested about having nibbles in the afternoon cheese bickies dip my 4x4 club does it and every one just puts stuff on a table why we are sitting around having a chat

Craig - that sounds like a mighty fine idea .... the committee will be supplying the tables, so if people want to bring along nibbles to share around - that would be a great thing to do.

Can't remember if it has come up before but what's the rule concerning glass at Ados? Do I need to pack cans or are stubbies fine?

Cheers Brad

doesnt matter if its glass or cans ... as long as you offer a few to the committee ... its been thirsty work organising the muster ...

:cheers!:

Have fun, its a no go for me. Work load is too heavy at the moment, so with much disappointment for me (joy for my wife) i'm made the decision. I reckon I am gonna miss a fantastic weekend.

Well, I hope the muster goes well guys.
Have a great time.

The boss wants to play "catch up with the elderly relies time" this school holidays, especially since one popped off last Thursday so I'll be drinking cups of tea at various tables that weekend around Killarney.

hmmmm ... Bosshog, can we envoke a chicago old style levy on all liquor coming to the muster? sounds like DAVE and a few others are bringing enough for us committee members to enjoy - i reckon at least a 20% forfeit to the committee is in order ... LOL

hmmmm ... Bosshog, can we envoke a chicago old style levy on all liquor coming to the muster? sounds like DAVE and a few others are bringing enough for us committee members to enjoy - i reckon at least a 20% forfeit to the committee is in order ... LOL

Woody you have a short memory. We agreed to that two meetings ago and included it as the very very small print in your email sent out to all muster attendees.

In that case you blokes are shit all out of luck, cause you didn't send me the email, and I have just banned all of your emails addresses on the mail server :rock:

Latest posts

Back