National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a serious note.

I have a few drinks but I cannot remember the last time I was legless.

Drinking socially is what its about.

Sure Ill talk some shit, but who doesn't after a few drinks.

Make that, I do it sober to.

On a serious note.

I have a few drinks but I cannot remember the last time I was legless.

Drinking socially is what its about.

Sure Ill talk some shit, but who doesn't after a few drinks.

Make that, I do it sober to.

F----ck mee Dave, if your hands were made of sand paper mate, you would defiantly have no dick left by now. Notice I said dick and not cock! Because a dick is three inches shorter!

Regards,

Saint RLI

:rock:

I've seen the still on his back veranda, even low flying sparrows stagger as they fly past.

I don't think we've made a decision about what channel we're going to use. 18 and 40 would be out, but we've used 15 before and it's been fairly quiet apart from us. We may continue to use that channel unless it steps on a repeater or something (I'm not well-versed in what each channel is for).

Just a quick question for Mr Woody !!

I'm paid up for the muster . But apart from you posting that you recieved my money I haven't recieved any notification .

Have I missed somthing ? Doh !!!! Just read other thread :)

Last edited:
oh, you guys want official notification or something? i was just happy to recieve your money's ... LOL

I can assure all of you that in the next week or so, there will be a lot of things taking place by the committee - and notifications out to all people that registered will be part of the 'things to do' list.

Well done by all you guys, it looks to me that you're doing a pretty bloody thorough and professional job of it all.

But wait, theres more ....

Guys, we have just picked up another two sponsors, and their details will be going up on the muster web site (when krafty stops posting on the forum long enough to do our little upgrades)

Please welcome RFI (industrial, mobile and UHF Aerials) and also NIZZBITS to the list of sponsors of our First ever National Navara Muster.

Both RFI and NIZZBITS are members of our forum all ready.

Latest posts

Back