National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, we have just picked up another two sponsors, and their details will be going up on the muster web site (when krafty stops posting on the forum long enough to do our little upgrades)

:rant: for that little outburst you might be lucky to get anything at all Mr Woody

:rant: for that little outburst you might be lucky to get anything at all Mr Woody

just making sure your feeling WANTED ... and NEEDED.

cant just let you head off on holidays now without you knowing your a wanted (er, needed) person.

I want and need a million dollars how bout wanting and needing me that much?

Mind you if you keep replying to posts it will eventually remind me to do this job.

I want and need a million dollars how bout wanting and needing me that much?

Mind you if you keep replying to posts it will eventually remind me to do this job.

well consider this reply post as your 'friendly' reminder ... LOL

Pfft I know you, nothing you do is friendly :eviltongue:

Edit: Whoops sorry wrong Dave, I meant the other one since he's not online to defend himself, you are a gentleman and a scholar Woody!

But wait, theres more ....

Guys, we have just picked up another two sponsors, and their details will be going up on the muster web site (when krafty stops posting on the forum long enough to do our little upgrades)

Please welcome RFI (industrial, mobile and UHF Aerials) and also NIZZBITS to the list of sponsors of our First ever National Navara Muster.

Both RFI and NIZZBITS are members of our forum all ready.

Top effort Woody or whoever got them on board.

I never realised RFI do Solar. Ill put my mate onto to that idea as thats the way of the future.

Lol. Need I say more.

I went on a 5 day road trip just so you could stay ahead of me in the post count without replying to every thread :ha:

No I brought my own computer with me because I knew there would be some problem when I got here and I wanted to be prepared, little did I know the problem would be no internet. Also the computer keeps me away from them and stops me from wanting to kill them so it's all good, now slow down post whore so I can catch up, or try going on holidays yourself

The troops have had breakfast now (seems weird having breakfast at 11am but apparently it's what they do over here) so we are off to get some other supplies and stuff now.

Ill be staying out at Naromine for a few days after the Muster.

Been a year since I have called out to my mates place. I know, slack.

Latest posts

Back